World Idol (2 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I reckon the only other good performance, (aside from Guy, of course...because I have to say that ;) ) was the last Guy from Norway, who sung Beautiful Day. I think he was the only one who picked a good song. If anyone besides Will Young (who, by the way, sounded like complete shit) or Kelly Clarkson, it will be him.
For a 'best of the best' contest, the competition really wasn't that great...if Guy had have picked a more stand out song he could have won hands down. And what the fuck was with his tinny background music?! Baaaad.
The only good thing about it was the judges comments. My fave judge would have to be the gay Candadian judge.
And whatever happened to the "16 hosts" ?

Own style and image? He totally ripped off that song. Complete wannabe.
Hmmm... Well I'd really like to see you do better.......
That belgium guy must not be that bad, afterall he is one of the idols............

Fry

Will Young from the UK was a big disappointment. i heard him perform on Pop Idol and he was 10 times better compared to his performance on World Idol. it's just another case of a bad song choice.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
She should sing english so people can be able to judge her properly. for eg- alot of people are saying that guys performance and song choice were dissapointing, and this affects how people judge him, and with her we cant judge her song choice because we can't understand what she is singing about. Everyone of those idols has a good voice, though the song choice is a big factor when it comes down to it
That would be like Guy going on World Idol and singing in German-disappointing.
She knows she's not gonna win, but thats her. And she seemed happy with herself anyway...even when she was flat out told she wouldn't win.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
yeh I agree, some of the song choices, should have been thought about more carefully.
song choice was everything. i was worried about guy's song choice but he did well and the judges loved him, so it's all good :D

as for the german guy..... he could've done really well if he'd sang robbie williams, like he did in his auditions :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
is anyone actually waking up at 6:30am to watch it? @__@ i think i'll have to, coz i'm gonna be at UWS when the repeat is on at night -_-
i'll be taping it for sure

as for the german guy..... he could've done really well if he'd sang robbie williams, like he did in his auditions :p
yeahhis song choice was really crap

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC

Did he sang "she's the one" or was it "Angels"?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Could you change your avastar please please please, Bubz!??
I ABHOR that ugly, disgusting warren character. Every time I see his distorted face my stomach felt totally SICK! I think I saw enough of him on TV without you bring him anymore....

*Vomiting Badly*

*Beg Bubz on Knees*

the last laugh
HSC
HAHAHAH yes ok fine :) i was planning to change it soon, actually :D

i'll do it tomorrow ok? i just closed photoshop and i can't be bothered to open it again [takes 5mins to load o_O]

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
song choice was everything. i was worried about guy's song choice but he did well and the judges loved him, so it's all good :D

yeh when he sang robbies song at his audition, he sounded heaps good

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Could you change your avastar please please please, Bubz!??
I ABHOR that ugly, disgusting warren character. Every time I see his distorted face my stomach felt totally SICK! I think I saw enough of him on TV without you bring him anymore....

*Vomiting Badly*

*Beg Bubz on Knees*
lol
i like the new one

anyway,does anyone know of any other non-australian forums? i want to know what the rest of the world thought of guy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and also, what is the prize for winning world idol?

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
and also, what is the prize for winning world idol?
good question.... havne't heard anything about it! maybe there isn't a "prize"...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
good question.... havne't heard anything about it! maybe there isn't a "prize"...
lol, it's the 'prestige' of winning world idol, and the satisfaction. imo

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
anyway,does anyone know of any other non-australian forums? i want to know what the rest of the world thought of guy.
heres the first page of the World Idol Thread in the American Idol section which has grown to 43 pages at www.televisionwithoutpity.com . Apparently the US version had clips of Kelly Clarkson giving her take on the performances of other idols and a couple of comments from the judges that we didnt get to see.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i think i read somewhere that the idols have no say in their song choice in world idol..... but im not sure yet

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah... well guy did.. he said on the news 'i dunno what im gonna sing yet.. but im choosing between <song>, <song> or what a wonderful world...''

something along those lines...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)