World Idol (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Survivor39
OMG....the WORST performer and Idol is the Belgium one....He looked like Meat Loaf.
Crap Voice, Crap look, and Crap Idol!
He wasnt the worst performer. Meatloaf was very popular in the old days I heard.That belgium guys voice was good, he had his own style, and image..

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I reckon the only other good performance, (aside from Guy, of course...because I have to say that ;) ) was the last Guy from Norway, who sung Beautiful Day. I think he was the only one who picked a good song. If anyone besides Will Young (who, by the way, sounded like complete shit) or Kelly Clarkson, it will be him.
For a 'best of the best' contest, the competition really wasn't that great...if Guy had have picked a more stand out song he could have won hands down. And what the fuck was with his tinny background music?! Baaaad.
The only good thing about it was the judges comments. My fave judge would have to be the gay Candadian judge.
And whatever happened to the "16 hosts" ?

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
He wasnt the worst performer. Meatloaf was very popular in the old days I heard.That belgium guys voice was good, he had his own style, and image..
Own style and image? He totally ripped off that song. Complete wannabe.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86

The girl from Arabia or something, her performance was dull and boring as well.
nah, i disagree. she had an amazin voice. singin a song from a different language prolly wont help her and maybe thats why ppl didn't like her performance, but i thought her voice made up 4 it. but i dont think she'll win

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
nah, i disagree. she had an amazin voice.
yeah i agree, she's got a strong voice :)
she should sing english - and then there will be some competition

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
No she shouldn't, this is meant to be "World" idol.
Good on her!
yeah i know what u mean, but like, she's just giving herself a disadvantage - know what i mean? her audience is only a small compared to say, guy.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i thought she had a great voice, and i agree with the judge who said it was brave of her to sing a non-english song, but it decreases her chances :p

the belgium guy had a good voice, and a different style. i don't know WHAT alex, the german guy was thinking when he danced... @__@ and danced to that song....

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah i know what u mean, but like, she's just giving herself a disadvantage - know what i mean? her audience is only a small compared to say, guy.

yeah...but as if she would have had a chance anyway.
If she had have sung in English it would have seemed a bit fake I think. And I doubt her home team would be that happy about it, cos she had always sung in her native language.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D

the belgium guy had a good voice, and a different style. i don't know WHAT alex, the german guy was thinking when he danced... @__@ and danced to that song....
haha-the german guy was hilarious!
I liked Dickos comment-"I don't want anyone to tell me again that Germans don't have a sense of humour..."

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i know.. she was brave though...

i liked what she was wearing too, the long open coat thing..
though if i wore it, i'll look stupid.

the little girl annoyed me... was her name alex?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
If anyone besides Will Young (who, by the way, sounded like complete shit)
lol agreed :p

like i said before: i'd never heard will young's voice before, but now i understand why the runner up is more famous than he is :p what was so great about his voice?! [and his song choice?!] simon cowell, canada and the UK judge loved him... uh, but why? i agree with dicko, he said in an interview that the only exciting thing about will young is that he came out of the closet within weeks of winning pop idol :p

izi

HSC
Germany dancing was shocking!!!
Poland good strong voice, but her teeth were so yellow, or was that braces, i couldnt really tell
Arabia i think she was really brave singing in her own language and i liked dicko's comment

what i think will happen is that america will have a conversation with the people in charge of the show and it will go something like:
"heres a couple of million bucks and u better make sure kelly wins! and if that girl from Arabia wins we will bomb them too! that voice was so beautiful... they can use it as a weapon of mass destruction!!!"

Barbie_Bitch

I am here as a representative of the President of the United States of America. Mr Bush would like to refute any claims that action has been taken to ensure Kelly Clarkson will win World Idol. No comment shall be made in regards to the Pan-Arabic contestant at this time.

While we are discussing the Pan-Arabic nations though, I would like to announce the recent discovery of nuclear weapons in Jordan, the home of contestant Diana Karzon. As it is believed that she may have some assosciation to these weapons she will be pulled out of the World Idol competition until further notice.

In other news Mr Bush's special friend, PM John Howard would like to announce Mr Guy Sebastian's withdrawal from the competition due to family issues.

English contestant Will Young has withdrawn to a small gay community recently and claims he will not come out.

There has also been small crisisis in the countries of Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, Belgium, Poland, Canada and Norway which has forced their contestants to withdraw.

On happier news, Kelly Clarkson has won World Idol, despite much speculation. The President would like to congratulate Miss Clarkson and offer her all the support of the American Government.

Thank You Ladies and Gentlemen. That is all.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
so heres my two cents worth, dont mean to be mean, but these people are competing on an international level, they should be up to the challenge

Germany Omg, what crap, he was pretty cute, but his clothes, dancing and song choice ruined it. If i wasnt so into idol i would have turned off the TV during his performance
Holland Yeah he was pretty good, but nothing stunning
Belgium well it was a good rendition of the song, but he is not really idol material, i mean....well, you know....
Poland What an absolute nutter! She had a good voice, but she didnt have the maturity that you'd need as world idol. Maybe in a few years... And why didnt they translate when she spoke in polish to the judge? And i didnt like her teeth.

Pan arabia She was good, i think, i mean, i wouldnt really know since i cant compare the song to anything. I dont think it really showed her range of abilities, like high and low notes, different tempo's etc.
Australia Well, i'm slighty biased, i loved it, and to everyone who bagged out his song choice, its from his album, and once you listen to it a few times, you love it, i loved it, and it made his performance more unique.

America Well wasnt that a let down! she's good, but being the best of 300 million and having more that 2 years professional experience, she damn well better be! She should have stood out much more than she did, and i didnt like her song choice, or that stupid hat. Grrr, she irritates me!
South africa Mmmm, i loved him! he's hot, and his performance was good, and ooohhh, that smile!
Norway Yeah his performance was great, but he does kinda look like a hobbit, and now people will vote for him just to show that "ugly" people can be idols.

Canada Yeah, he was good, but could he at least look a bit happy to be there?
England Well, that was a let down too. No emotion, no volume, no change in tone, and he was hidden behind the mike th whole time. It was a lame performance, and based on that(which is what this comp is based on) he has no right to be world idol.

Based on the performances in the show, i think the top three are - Guy, Kelly and Kurt (Norway)
go guy

btw, why would i pay money to vote for some other country to win? wake up channel 10!!!!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Barbie_Bitch
I am here as a representative of the President of the United States of America. Mr Bush would like to refute any claims that action has been taken to ensure Kelly Clarkson will win World Idol. No comment shall be made in regards to the Pan-Arabic contestant at this time.

While we are discussing the Pan-Arabic nations though, I would like to announce the recent discovery of nuclear weapons in Jordan, the home of contestant Diana Karzon. As it is believed that she may have some assosciation to these weapons she will be pulled out of the World Idol competition until further notice.

In other news Mr Bush's special friend, PM John Howard would like to announce Mr Guy Sebastian's withdrawal from the competition due to family issues.

English contestant Will Young has withdrawn to a small gay community recently and claims he will not come out.

There has also been small crisisis in the countries of Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, Belgium, Poland, Canada and Norway which has forced their contestants to withdraw.

On happier news, Kelly Clarkson has won World Idol, despite much speculation. The President would like to congratulate Miss Clarkson and offer her all the support of the American Government.

Thank You Ladies and Gentlemen. That is all.
ROFL !!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
No she shouldn't, this is meant to be "World" idol.
Good on her!
She should sing english so people can be able to judge her properly. for eg- alot of people are saying that guys performance and song choice were dissapointing, and this affects how people judge him, and with her we cant judge her song choice because we can't understand what she is singing about. Everyone of those idols has a good voice, though the song choice is a big factor when it comes down to it

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Most of the Idols didn't pick the right songs to make World Idol a truly unqiue and phenomenol competition.
Eg. Kelly, Guy, Heinz, Alexander.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh I agree, some of the song choices, should have been thought about more carefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)