World of Warcraft (1 Viewer)

HSC
Panda Bear said:
i wish i hadn't got it back in the day..

for about a year and a half, I was hooked till no end. Going on and off during uni semesters really showed me how much of a time waster it was.

I mean, sitting in front of the computer for 8+ hours just to get 1 or 2 items made me exhausted.

BC nailed it very hard, the fact that it devalued an asstonne of epics in the game showed me, and I would imagine others that you cannot "win" anything.

It also told me that, with the release of an expansion time every 2 years or so, whatever you have will, will be superceded by greens/blues, and then cycle starts again.

That's my rant and opinion of this game. I'm glad I am free from The Plague.
Turns out playing games to "win" is a waste of time, fuck! :eek:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
69 human warlock
blackrock

why isnt anyone else on blackrock? it used to be like THE aussie server.

antieducational

HSC
WoW ftw although it consumes alot of time i wouldnt exactly call it a waste, after all i enjoy playing :p As long as it makes me happy il continue to play.

46 Blood Elf Rogue Thaurissan server (where all the big guns hang out).

Guild is HordeCore... Best guild ever...

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Serius said:
69 human warlock
blackrock

why isnt anyone else on blackrock? it used to be like THE aussie server.
I'm on Blackrock.

And it still is *the* Aussie (pvp) server.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
kols_kebabs said:
Seeing as it was only $20 now, I just bought this game, but seriously is there anything interesting to do in it?

I've run around, completing the basic quests, killing low level monsters, it all seems like a bit of a drag?

It's really easy and a bit of a treadmill at low levels.

I'd be motivated to keep playing, but I can't really see any interesting stuff to find, and places to go in the future?

Are the later level dungeons and locations more interesting? Are there cool dungeons that take a while to complete, with interesting bosses?

Mabye I'm too old? I just can't feel any magic in playing this game...
It's pretty quiet 1-58 these days since the expansion came out, but yes, it does get better.

ricometa

HSC
im lyk on lvl 84 and im a Terminator in the game i hav items such as a plasma gun

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
You should try levelling up a druid and play it in battlegrounds, it's so much fun especially when playing with another druid. Take turns in bear form for the flag or healing, go stealth and you can surprise them either if your're defending or when you snatch the objective. Of course also transform to travel form when outside, if you're frozen/trapped, just pop out to break it then change back.

I'm looking forward to twinking the level 30-39 bracket since every other classes would move slower than me (except shamans with their ghost wolf form).
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Dairyfarmers
The original dairyfarmers :p all other ones are imposters.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
i want to sell my 70 lock on frostmourne anyone intersted?

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)