Would you have an abortion?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.8%

• Total voters

xlr8-crillz

HSC
ffs its as simple as this. DONT HAVE SEX IF U DONT WANT A BABY! u wont ever have to mention the word abortion!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
ffs its as simple as this. DONT HAVE SEX IF U DONT WANT A BABY! u wont ever have to mention the word abortion!
that's because you have no idea.
abortion is not a dirty word.. you only choose to take offence.

nedzelic

HSC
i must say, i take an age old saying in relation to this ethical conundrum

an abortion a day keeps the doctor away....that's it ain't it?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
Yes I would have an abortion if I fell pregnant today. I'm not at all interested in having my own children, I prefer to adopt...
That sounds funny to me, you'd kill your own so you can adopt someone else's
Master Yoda said:
its not like you cant have babies later on when its planned and you're both ready anyway
After abortion you don't know that you'll still be able to have children.
Master Yoda said:
and in the case that the baby isnt wanted by eihter parent then it shouldnt be brought into the world, its not healthy 4 it's upbringing and its unfair to whoever the parent is that doesnt want it, and its unfair to the kid to bring it up with a parent that doesnt want them too
But it's not equal because of the obvious reasons and also because mother's are always given the heavier load in raising the children

Why are foetuses considered 'potential life' rather than 'life'? I always thought it was because of the high miscarriage numbers early in pregnancies, but I am checking this with the general population of BOS. I thought about it more and I decided that even if miscarriages occur more frequently during early stages, the foetus is still a life, it's just more vulnerable so has more chance of dying. Which made me realise maybe that was not the reason why it was considered as a 'potential life.'

Wouldn't it be said that a baby at almost 9 months that was miscarried 'died'? How is that any different from a baby at 2 months?

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
personally

against abortion

- out of school etc
- stable 2.5 year relationship
- dependable, boyfriend and his family

for abortion

- i have no parents, no extended family.
- i'm at uni
- i pay my own rent and bills, and cannot support more than myself
- i work part time
- i am taking unbelievable amounts of protection. the baby MUST be deformed.
- i'm a little whinger myself
- general "oh shit" feeling

conclusion: abortion.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
personally

against abortion

- out of school etc
- stable 2.5 year relationship
- dependable, boyfriend and his family

for abortion

- i have no parents, no extended family.
- i'm at uni
- i pay my own rent and bills, and cannot support more than myself
- i work part time
- i am taking unbelievable amounts of protection. the baby MUST be deformed.
- i'm a little whinger myself
- general "oh shit" feeling

conclusion: abortion.

again, what about adoption?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i knew someone was going to make me post seriously

i will maybe

when i get back from interstate.

too many distractions

edit: actually i may consider. it would be quite a bitch of 9 months, i dont even take care of myself well let alone something inside me.. but its one of those situations i hope to goodness i dont face, i face quite enough.

Last edited:
HSC
brogan77 said:
Fuck u are a moralising faggot, Joni Back Door, get off ur high horse.
Give me a shot gun and tell me your address. See if you want me to have morals then...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
minushuman said:
In all honesty i'd like to have a lot of people here on the BOS forum aborted.

I'm still confused as to why post-birth abortion isn't acceptable in this day and age.

On a slightly more serious note, if my girlfriend were to fall pregnant it would be quickly and thoroughly aborted. I don't want her fucking up her life at such a young age. There's plenty of time to have children, but that time doesn't start until you hit your mid to late 20's.
dont be a pedo and stick to legal girls ;)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If I manage to get pregnant then of course not- I'm most curious to see what it's like to be a Male Virgin Mary equivilent.

*Minka*

HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
You expect people to wait until they are 32 or so to have sex?

Two words: Not Happening!

*Minka*

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Still involves being pregnant for 9 months - very emotionally distressing and expensive.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
*Minka* said:
Still involves being pregnant for 9 months - very emotionally distressing and expensive.
And 30 or 40 years down the track, they knock on your front door screaming: "Mum is that you? Why did you give me away?"

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If god didn't want people having abortions he wouldn't have allowed someone to make a pill for it.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
this is going to be controversial, but a pregnancy where the father doesn't want the child, etc, could be avoided by not having premarital sex. Once married, make the decision before having the baby.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
And death could be avoided by not being born in the first place, what's your point?

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
me,if i fell pregnant [fat chance considering the man is overseas] i wouldn't have an abortion simply b'coz i'm waiting till i'm married >in a few months now< i'm in a steady life-long relationship with my man n i know he's not going anywhere, family is extemely supportive and i know i'm mature enough and more than capable of raising a family....[this coming from the girl who mothers her parents...] lol
but exceptions made if i were raped! i wouldn't be able to look the child in the eyes or bear the nine months as it would be a terrible reminder of a horrible nightmare that was reality...

Last edited:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Apologies for crudeness, but I say fuck what the woman wants, because the woman fucked her rights away committing the act. That, right there, is the proverbial signing of the dotted line on the contract of life. From that point on, the welfare of the child is paramount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)