Would you pursue a one sided love? (1 Viewer)

hero.

HSC
N/A
Yeah so I think this girl likes me cause she keeps looking my way when I walk past or something and she looks away really quickly if i look her way.

So like would you go for this girl even if you dont like her at all just for fun?

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
If you don't like her, you shouldn't mislead her. A lot of girls find it very easy to mistake certain gestures for genuine attraction, if they are into you, but if you aren't actually attracted to her, you shouldn't pretend you are.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
hero. said:
Yeah so I think this girl likes me cause she keeps looking my way when I walk past or something and she looks away really quickly if i look her way.

So like would you go for this girl even if you dont like her at all just for fun?
How well do you know her?

Because you can't really say you don't like her if you don't know her...

If you consider her attractive (which I am assuming you do because why else would you consider going for her just for the fun) then I don't see why not.

miss-smexy

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
How well do you know her?

Because you can't really say you don't like her if you don't know her...

If you consider her attractive (which I am assuming you do because why else would you consider going for her just for the fun) then I don't see why not.
It doesn't sound like he considers her attractive. He doesn't like her. You normally like someone whom you consider attractive. lol

JulzMighty

HSC
u don't have to like someone to think they're attractive.

pursue friendship. see how things go. don't go out with her if u don't like her.

julz

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I would and have. It's fine, how else are you supposed to get to know someone if you don't hang out with them?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
there's a difference between hanging out with someone to get to know them, and getting into a relationship with someone you dont really have feelings for

hero: talk to her about it if you want, but dont get into anything unless you actually want to be in a relationship with her - leading people on causes A LOT of crap, for everyone involved

shredinator

HSC
Ask her if she's up for a root. Tell her theres no chance she's getting a relationship so she might as well take what she can get.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hero. said:

this sounds freakily what lots of stupid girls do (leading someone on just because they like the fact that someone's interested).

don't do it. you wouldn't like it if it was done to you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
this sounds freakily what lots of stupid girls do (leading someone on just because they like the fact that someone's interested).

don't do it. you wouldn't like it if it was done to you.
I was just about to say that. My post was going to go something like this:

If you are a real asshat you could lead her on and keep her hanging around as an ego boost, sort of like what those hot girls do to any number of boys.

hero.

HSC
N/A
She's not hot, I just think she's cute which is why I had a think

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
your up yourself, she hates you and loathes everytime she sees you.. she only looks your way to bitch in her head about you

=]

hero.

HSC
N/A
pattii said:
your up yourself, she hates you and loathes everytime she sees you.. she only looks your way to bitch in her head about you

=]
i watched this movie once where the girl seemed to hate this girl but in the end somehow her frustration and anger turned to obsession and love

Dramaqueen06

HSC
hero. said:

No.
1. Because i'm a female, i'm straight AND i have a boyfriend.
2. Because i think it's incredibly wrong to screw with other peoples emotions.
and
3. Because i hate people who use others for their own satisfaction (whether it not just be sexually).

Poor thing.

That is all...

Evilo

HSC
DownInFlames said:
If you don't like her, you shouldn't mislead her. A lot of girls find it very easy to mistake certain gestures for genuine attraction, if they are into you, but if you aren't actually attracted to her, you shouldn't pretend you are.
agreed

I don't see why you can't be friends - just be careful though - its really soul crushing when you say your not interested after you've been leading them on a bit.

Having said that, if you're interested, chat her up and invite her to coffee.

Ignore people who just say things like "yeah do it and fuk her over good". It can really mess up peoples emotions.

miaowsha

HSC
No, dickhead. You don't want a stalker or a broken heart on your conscience. Or are you so fucked up that you can't get the attention of a girl that you actually like? And in that case maybe you do want a stalker and/or a broken heart to make yourself feel better about being a pindick failure? ;)

hero.

HSC
N/A
Calm down everyone, Im only asking a question. Nothing has been done yet.

Roz19

HSC

mann if the girl really likes you and yu go out with her just to have "fun", which im guessing its only going to be physical, DONT,,
u'll end up breaking the poor girls heart and even if you dont care, noboby has the right to lead another person on.
its all fun and games til the sides are switched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)