wrists ...friend (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
dux&src

Submit to my will.
You will hence forth do as I say, I am your supreme overlord.

As a sign of your submission post the following in your next post "I succumb to you oh great one."

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Tell your friend to get fucked, that's a total betrayal.

I'm not going to preach to you, you should do what you like, look after yourself etc...

You may find this behaviour becomes embarrassing and a consistent issue between yourself and parents/friends/authority figures though. They won't understand and will continue to hassle you about it. They only care about you and think they're doing what's best. It may be easier in the long run to quit.
Yea, hence my reference to my friend being as such : 'friend'

i heard the counsellor will ring my parents..:eek: is this true?

Yeah, well lets put it this way. You're going to have quite a bit to deal with in the coming days, alot of which you probably don't need.

Although you might feel "cutting" is a perfectly safe method of release, it is actually very dangerous. I know right? Who would have thought slitting your wrists was dangerous? What it is, is emulating suicide. It's an insane practice and is probably more detrimental to your mind than it is your body.

What I would recommend is that upon consultation with whomever it is that approaches you about this issue explain that you've dealt with it.

In the mean time try and get over whatever it is that has put you in this situation. If the cause of your wrist problem is seeking control then I would like to shatter that false reality. It is a lack of control that leads you towards this path and it doesn't get better from there. This path leads to less control, less trust amongst your peers and loved ones, it will not end well.

Again, nobody truly has control or power. These are merely illusions easily shattered.
definitely won't need it, with half-yealies looming and all :(

thankss, i will try to get over it :)

'i succumb to you oh great one' :lol:

To the OP, I have no experience with being referred to a school counselor.

The school counselor is too impersonal, your friend should have known.

There comes a point where you've got to know it's too much. It's good for a while, but it ruins you. I urge you to ease up on it.

It's a 'secret' part of you - I understand the feeling. But it doesn't give you something to control, it shatters the control you have over your reality. You lose it.

or, you could just bash the shit outta any available pillows, mega endorphin releasing 'sport'
Yes, i told my friend that the school counselor would not be as concerned..and rather impersonal too!
haha i think physical activity is best for that which i definitely get enough of in the mornings.

dux&src

HSC
if a friend of mine told the councilor that i'm fucked, i'd probably fuck them.
:rofl: that makes sense
They fucking did this to me too. At Port. You're from the shire, aren't you?
Did your friend/s refer you to the school counselor also?

The friend didn't really have any right. That's your business, and they should not have interfered. I would have a chat with that 'friend'.

As for the endorphins, there are a number of other ways to release them which don't involve self harm. Like hermand said, each chocolate, or go for strenuous exercise. Orgasms release endorphins as well.

You said that your 'wrist problems' give you control, but you also said that its addictive. What will you do when you reach that point were the addiction overcomes the control?
OH yeah! a reminder! My friend was talking about an article we read as a class back in year 10 that was about 'teen depression' or something along the lines of this subject. It said if you know a friend who has a problem, tell the school counselor or get them some help..
BUT I say different.!

haha i don't eat chocolate unless it's dark chocolate because chocolate has too much fat.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
No, it was a teacher.

I know you're angry now, but your friend was probably scared and didn't know how to best help you.

Get some treatment now, because you sound like you're not in too deep yet. It gets fucking addictive, and you won't be able to function anymore. It will take over if it's your coping mechanism, and you have no means to deal with the underlying issues.

Good for you that you sound like you want to fix things. :)

dux&src

HSC
No, it was a teacher.

I know you're angry now, but your friend was probably scared and didn't know how to best help you.

Get some treatment now, because you sound like you're not in too deep yet. It gets fucking addictive, and you won't be able to function anymore. It will take over if it's your coping mechanism, and you have no means to deal with the underlying issues.

Good for you that you sound like you want to fix things. :)
wonder how the teacher found out?
wait was this for suspicion of anorexia or cutting?
You've had personal experience with this?

yeap! i definitely want to fix things :)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
wonder how the teacher found out?
wait was this for suspicion of anorexia or cutting?
You've had personal experience with this?

yeap! i definitely want to fix things :)
For anorexia suspicion, teacher heard me saying I hadn't eaten for days or something, lol.

Yeah, have experience.

I'm proud of you, random internet person, for wanting to stop. You can do it :)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
they have to tell your caregiver, duty ofcare and ok that kind of shit.

hope you go well in trying to fix things. if you can find an alternative way to get whatever you get out of cutting your wrists, then it's going to be much healthier for you.

dux&src

HSC
For anorexia suspicion, teacher heard me saying I hadn't eaten for days or something, lol.

Yeah, have experience.

I'm proud of you, random internet person, for wanting to stop. You can do it :)
lol did you really not eat for days? or was it an exaggeration :)
you've had experience with cutting and/or anorexia?

i'm kinda thin too! i weigh 55kgs :)

they have to tell your caregiver, duty ofcare and ok that kind of shit.

hope you go well in trying to fix things. if you can find an alternative way to get whatever you get out of cutting your wrists, then it's going to be much healthier for you.
:O:eek::eek::eek: so they have to tell..my 'friend' is so nice isn't my friend just nice

does running, and gym work help?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

:O:eek::eek::eek: so they have to tell..my 'friend' is so nice isn't my friend just nice

it's really not hard to eat for a while if you have that much self discipline.

yeah. it gives you a natural high. remember how good it feels when you've completed a workout and you're shaking cause you pushed yourself so hard, it's amazing =]]].

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC

I didn't eat for some reason, but I've never been anorexic, I love food :)

I don't know if they have to tell your parents, but they definately have to tell someone who can help you out if you're hurting yourself or someone else, or at risk of that.

My parents weren't told about that because of my home situation, so I'm not sure.

Anything to get your mind off it helps. DEFINATELY exercise, keep going with that. :)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

I don't know if they have to tell your parents, but they definately have to tell someone who can help you out if you're hurting yourself or someone else, or at risk of that.

My parents weren't told about that because of my home situation, so I'm not sure.

Anything to get your mind off it helps. DEFINATELY exercise, keep going with that. :)
they said the had to tell my parents legally cause i vehemently denied i was anorexic [i wasn't and by looking at me you could tell that i wasn't haha] butshe still called her and even though it was in year ten they watch what i eat like hawks. grrr.

dux&src

HSC
it's really not hard to eat for a while if you have that much self discipline.

yeah. it gives you a natural high. remember how good it feels when you've completed a workout and you're shaking cause you pushed yourself so hard, it's amazing =]]].
i don't! the longest i went without food would have to be 10 hours..but that was because i was feeling ill and lost my appetite..

OH yeah! love that shaking feeling :) amazing at the least! it's overwhelming :)

maybe you lost your appetite because of illness?
I love food also:)

Looks like a phone call can be expected :(

yeap monday morning gym as usual :)

dux&src

HSC
they said the had to tell my parents legally cause i vehemently denied i was anorexic [i wasn't and by looking at me you could tell that i wasn't haha] butshe still called her and even though it was in year ten they watch what i eat like hawks. grrr.
just because you denied it with emotion...grrrrrr
Yeah, school welfare ppl are fucking hopeless.
i would have to agree with this to an extent.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Well you probably shouldnt be cutting and you should maybe try wean yourself off, maybe buy a raw steak and cut into that whenever you feel the need, because hey its seriously unhealthy.

BUT your friend is a total fuckwit. What you choose to do and how you go about quiting[or if you dont even want to] is entirely your business and he has betrayed your convidence by ratting you out like that.

Dont be too harsh on him though, he probably cares about you and thinks [in his dumb little highschooler head] that he was doing "the right thing" for you, but the fact is its your business and you should be the one choosing and deciding when to be seeking help for it.

dux&src

HSC
Well you probably shouldnt be cutting and you should maybe try wean yourself off, maybe buy a raw steak and cut into that whenever you feel the need, because hey its seriously unhealthy.

BUT your friend is a total fuckwit. What you choose to do and how you go about quiting[or if you dont even want to] is entirely your business and he has betrayed your convidence by ratting you out like that.

Dont be too harsh on him though, he probably cares about you and thinks [in his dumb little highschooler head] that he was doing "the right thing" for you, but the fact is its your business and you should be the one choosing and deciding when to be seeking help for it.
agree :)
it is my business :)

HalcyonSky

HSC

I wouldn't be taking advice from someone who was involved in a ganbang 2 nights ago

just sayin'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)