Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
How's everyone's timetable?

Four day a week period 0 start and I never finish before 2:30pm... Lots of free periods though.
I only have 2 free periods.

What. That's unfair. I want my breaks. Though it seems like at my school any who does any extension subject doesn't get any free periods.
For us, it's the opposite haha. Everyone who does extensions has free periods :)

were not allowed to leave school (school is prison... seriously)
I don't think we're allowed to leave school either haha

enoilgam

HSC
For your clique yeah?

I hated school life - so tedious.
Well mainly for the guys, but I also didnt mind the life. Go into class, do some work, talk to the guys rinse and repeat. Nice and easy. Then you have all the random wildness - one thing I never thought I would miss from school is the dropkicks whose sole purpose is to entertain.

Look, uni isnt bad neither, but all things considered, I miss High School.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure if we are allowed to leave school, don't think so .. the school didn't say anything one-way or the other

deloving

HSC
Does it depend on the school, or are we legally free to leave school whenever we want in the senior years? Either way I'd fight for it, it's so worth it.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
In year 12 I'm pretty sure we're legally allowed to leave for frees / but It probably depends on the school for year 11

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Prison - seriously fawun, school life is awesome. I want back in.
I'll be gladly to swap with you.

If only

For your clique yeah?

I hated school life - so tedious.
I hate school because of drama and fake sluts.

LOL FAK. I forgot to remove that from my sig LOL. didn't even notice it....what if your free's at the end of the day? and u still cant leave?
Nah we can leave if it's at the end of the day but all of my frees are like in period 5's lol

gay

Aysce

HSC
Well mainly for the guys, but I also didnt mind the life. Go into class, do some work, talk to the guys rinse and repeat. Nice and easy. Then you have all the random wildness - one thing I never thought I would miss from school is the dropkicks whose sole purpose is to entertain.

Look, uni isnt bad neither, but all things considered, I miss High School.
Fair enough. I won't miss it at all except maybe some of the teachers. There is nothing that can ever bring me back to my High school :haha:

Verify

HSC
Does it depend on the school, or are we legally free to leave school whenever we want in the senior years? Either way I'd fight for it, it's so worth it.
I think it depends on the school - my school allows students to go wherever during their free periods but a lot my friends at diff schools can't, like ppl here on BoS

enoilgam

HSC
I hate school because of drama and fake sluts.
I loved school for the drama - the best times were bitching with my mate in Legal Studies.

Fair enough. I won't miss it at all except maybe some of the teachers. There is nothing that can ever bring me back to my High school :haha:
You come to appreciate it more once you leave. Like, I complained about things when I was there and I wouldnt say I loved every minute - I appreciate it more now definitely. That's not to say I didnt appreciate it then though.

iEatOysters

HSC
Haha, I have 5 free periods. I get to come to school late, once a week.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
I loved school for the drama - the best times were bitching with my mate in Legal Studies.

You come to appreciate it more once you leave. Like, I complained about things when I was there and I wouldnt say I loved every minute - I appreciate it more now definitely. That's not to say I didnt appreciate it then though.
No one likes two faced sluts enoilgam.

enoilgam

HSC
No one likes two faced sluts enoilgam.
That's why I was a "battlefield observer" (or as girls call it, a "wallflower"). I just observed the madness from afar, I never got involved.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
No Kaze you shut the fuck up.

That's why I was a "battlefield observer" (or as girls call it, a "wallflower"). I just observed the madness from afar, I never got involved.
same here bro

it's funny when you go to an all girls school and the dramas are about boys lmao

also holy poo 19 users browsing this thread

kazemagic

HSC
No Kaze you shut the fuck up.

same here bro

it's funny when you go to an all girls school and the dramas are about boys lmao

also holy poo 19 users browsing this thread
u hurt my feelings bro :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)