Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
We have a maths assignment due soon. I don't see what the point of a maths assignment is.
Our 'assignments' are where we get a booklet of questions and then a test as normal which contains upto 40% of the booklet questions.

iEatOysters

HSC
We had to do something with Pythagoras, as well. They took a mark off mine because I didn't have a nice border. :(
Man, I miss year 7.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I'm so jealous of everyone doing Eco, my school didn't run it because in a year with a little over a hundred people I was the only person who chose it.

RG11

HSC
its a live stream where an english teacher gives tips about english adv

and btw its free for just today i think then you have to pay 100$

RG11

HSC
I'm so jealous of everyone doing Eco, my school didn't run it because in a year with a little over a hundred people I was the only person who chose it.
same here but my school runs three classes but being the idiot that i am i changed it to modern history (so crap compared to eco imo) at the end of last year thinking phys, chem and eco would be too hard... now all the classes are full so i cant change! A load of my friends do eco and i skimmed through their textbooks and it's so interesting.. :(

Last edited:

SuchSmallHands

HSC
same here but my school runs three classes but being the idiot that i am i changed it to modern history (so crap compared to eco imo) at the end of last year thinking phys, chem and eco would be too hard... now all the classes are full so i cant change! A load of my friends do eco and i skimmed through their textbooks and it seems so interesting.. :(
I loved the economics aspects of commerce so much last year, it was my strongest of the three subjects covered by it (and I want to be a lawyer). I was so so disappointed when it didn't run.

Verify

HSC
I loved the economics aspects of commerce so much last year, it was my strongest of the three subjects covered by it (and I want to be a lawyer). I was so so disappointed when it didn't run.
Awh that's a shame :( Happened to me too but in different context with economics

Verify

HSC
Why couldn't you do economics, verify? :(

Btw can someone please help me out with music analysis. Please? :confused2: As in with identifying chords.
Wanted to change from ancient > eco. Unfortunately I had to change physics class if I wanted to do eco but apparently the class I had to change to was full.

i COULD help you with your music analysis if it isn't too hard...

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Meanwhile at my school, everyone is planning to drop eco lol

iEatOysters

HSC
Haha, I think so as well! Everyone's willingness to share resources and offer help is really a sight to behold. :D

joelferns27

HSC
N/A
Wanna get an ATAR of 97+, in prelim now, what should i be doing everyday and what's the best way to study for exams? SUbjects: Maths Ext, ENglish Advanced, CHemistry, Physics, Biology, Religion 2 unit (religion is compulsory at our school)

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Don't you guys love the atmosphere of BOS? we are all so freindly and everyone is so willing to help each other, I love that :)
Yeah, I love the atmosphere :) When I was in year 10, I remember making a thread about BoS being like a family haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)