Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Lol, the homework we're provided for English is useless, so I do my own individual analysis which I find more fulfilling.
Lol our hw *was* individual analysis, what is urs lol?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Lol our hw *was* individual analysis, what is urs lol?
Comprehension questions, lol.

They're actually the biggest waste of time as I already read the book and I'm currently picking out quotes and techniques.

Last edited:

Tazayneem

HSC
Lol thanks guys for the advice! Hopefully all goes good for us all :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Lol, I'm like cramming for my maths test this Wednesday... gg man. Although, I know my concepts for my tested topics so I should be fine.
I have this strong feeling that with your work ethic and attitude towards your studies I can see you having a 99+ ATAR as well as a few state rankings. Sorry if this is totally random/irrelevant, I just felt as if I needed to mention it. It just happens to be one of those strong vibes :hippie:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I have this strong feeling that with your work ethic and attitude towards your studies I can see you having a 99+ ATAR as well as a few state rankings. Sorry if this is totally random/irrelevant, I just felt as if I needed to mention it. It just happens to be one of those strong vibes :hippie:
Haha, thanks?

I just work hard that's all, nothing special about me tbh.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Haha, thanks?

I just work hard that's all, nothing special about me tbh.
Yeah I know that was considerably awkward and random, but I can honestly imagine you as the person who would achieve a state ranking and a high ATAR. + Just curious, what school do you happen to go to?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Yeah I know that was considerably awkward and random, but I can honestly imagine you as the person who would achieve a state ranking and a high ATAR.
Hence the ATAR aim on my sig, haha.

A state ranking would be nice, especially for maths and English, however I would have to work extremely hard towards such an achievement.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Aw you're so sweet I hope you get 99+ as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)