Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axio

=o
HSC
I can't even concentrate on what I'm even revising. It sucks :(
Then you may as well go to sleep :)

I try always, never ends up happening. I think I'm so tired I'll be knocked out for Atleast 10-12 hours
Setting two alarms helps :), and maybe even having your notes beside your bed so you don't even have to get up :).

matchalolz

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! i hate it.
well i really hate english, but you know what? the more you hate a subject and let your emotions get in the way, the harder it is to do the work. If you really find that it is impossible to find the passion though, drop the subject (unless it's english)

rawrliongirl

HSC
well i really hate english, but you know what? the more you hate a subject and let your emotions get in the way, the harder it is to do the work. If you really find that it is impossible to find the passion though, drop the subject (unless it's english)
i actually just want to drop out of school. i dont know why my parents think i can get far cos i wont. my dad wont let me drop maths, he wont even let me drop to general.

simmyyy

HSC
Then you may as well go to sleep :)

Setting two alarms helps :), and maybe even having your notes beside your bed so you don't even have to get up :).
I guess I should sleep then :(

I guess I can do that if I wanted to, it's a stupid assessment task and I'm sick as well along with being tired
The universe officially hates me.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I can't even concentrate ;(
I'm reading, but nothing is processing :(
Don't read - that's passive.

Read out loud, explain the stuff to yourself, spam questions, this active method of studying is way more efficient trust me

IcyRain

HSC
Feeling ecstatic right now! Turns out I scored the highest in the half yearlies for the English AoS paper in my cohort. #IsThisRealLife?

Axio

=o
HSC
i actually just want to drop out of school. i dont know why my parents think i can get far cos i wont. my dad wont let me drop maths, he wont even let me drop to general.
That's stupid. Unless you would get better marks in mathematics (due to scaling), enjoy it or require it for a course then doing mathematics instead of general doesn't have much of a point. (I don't know why I'm arguing against it... I love maths)

simmyyy

HSC
Don't read - that's passive.

Read out loud, explain the stuff to yourself, spam questions, this active method of studying is way more efficient trust me
Yeah I do read out loud
And then memorise and get my family to ask me what each thing means from my notes.
My way of revising

matchalolz

HSC
oh i see. um i know it might be hard but finishing yr 12 is actually one of the easiest ways into tertiary education, getting a job, blah blah. do u have a specific goal or something you want to do in the future? you could use that as motivation to endure

rawrliongirl

HSC
oh i see. um i know it might be hard but finishing yr 12 is actually one of the easiest ways into tertiary education, getting a job, blah blah. do u have a specific goal or something you want to do in the future? you could use that as motivation to endure
i have no goals. right now my goals are just to get through each day because that's a struggle for me. i cant take life anymore tbh.

rawrliongirl

HSC
That's stupid. Unless you would get better marks in mathematics (due to scaling), enjoy it or require it for a course then doing mathematics instead of general doesn't have much of a point. (I don't know why I'm arguing against it... I love maths)
he thinks im capable. i mean, he forced me to choose extension cos he thought i was capable. then i dropped after he realised im totally hopeless at it.

Axio

=o
HSC
he thinks im capable. i mean, he forced me to choose extension cos he thought i was capable. then i dropped after he realised im totally hopeless at it.
Maybe you are capable? Although I'm going to take your word for it. Tbh, I'm not sure what to do about your Dad's attitude, maybe talk to him about it and even mention how you would be almost guaranteed a Band 6 in general because you're good at maths, but just not 'capable' enough for mathematics.

turntaker

HSC
i have no goals. right now my goals are just to get through each day because that's a struggle for me. i cant take life anymore tbh.
Why.. whats wrong.
You always seem to upset. Maybe you are struggling to find your personal and social identity in this society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)