Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
I am not suggesting at all that you should go down to general but there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing general maths... (other than in terms of prerequisites)
i never said there was anything wrong with general maths . im just saying im a failure cos i actually thought i could cope with mx1 when really i couldnt, i drop down to mathematics and i still cant do it, you know what i should just drop maths... and chemistry.

matchalolz

HSC
i never said there was anything wrong with general maths . im just saying im a failure cos i actually thought i could cope with mx1 when really i couldnt, i drop down to mathematics and i still cant do it, you know what i should just drop maths... and chemistry.
do u like maths?

rawrliongirl

HSC
I am not suggesting at all that you should go down to general but there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing general maths... (other than in terms of prerequisites)

EDIT:

Why you change your aim rawr?
cos i know im too stupid to get 90+ and i am destined to fail at life and i probably wont even make it to the HSC.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Rawrliongirl, why are you so down?

Don't be a pessimist, be an optimist!

simmyyy

HSC
I have an Eco exam tomorrow but I'm so freaking tired, to sleep or not to sleep, that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)