Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
Why.. whats wrong.
You always seem to upset. Maybe you are struggling to find your personal and social identity in this society.
i believe that she needs to discover what she truly values in life in order to obtain a true sense of happiness.

turntaker

HSC
i believe that she needs to discover what she truly values in life in order to obtain a true sense of happiness.
One day you will forget that you too rode to school that day and realise what the true meaning of this phenomenon really is. nor is it true love or a sense of comfort in the fact, that somewhere out there, your twin flame resides, but merely a method of questioning and instinct. This is what sets us apart from the world, what sculpts us as individuals; thought provocative outcomes that bind us to this earth. We are merely cowboys, traveling along the cold, desolate landscape which is our mind, our bodies, and our souls. You can question our motives, you can even begin to believe that you understand our nature, but what sense of courage will diverge you from our path of knowledge and forever consumed power. With every word, step, and thought you make, a part of you will dissipate and release into the realm we belong, but it will build upon your grand tale of wisdom and create something more. The true meaning of life; that is for you to decide.

lavender1001

HSC
One day you will forget that you too rode to school that day and realise what the true meaning of this phenomenon really is. nor is it true love or a sense of comfort in the fact, that somewhere out there, your twin flame resides, but merely a method of questioning and instinct. This is what sets us apart from the world, what sculpts us as individuals; thought provocative outcomes that bind us to this earth. We are merely cowboys, traveling along the cold, desolate landscape which is our mind, our bodies, and our souls. You can question our motives, you can even begin to believe that you understand our nature, but what sense of courage will diverge you from our path of knowledge and forever consumed power. With every word, step, and thought you make, a part of you will dissipate and release into the realm we belong, but it will build upon your grand tale of wisdom and create something more. The true meaning of life; that is for you to decide.
Well thats enough internet for today. Im going to go back to writing my essay. Ta. :)

matchalolz

HSC
Girl, u are englissss.
haha i swear i'm not deep enough for english extension :/
and defs yeah #engrisshhhspeaking
well i guess i am asian after all, totally not trying to stereotype that asians hate english but some do

Simran-

HSC
congrats, keep up the great work :)
i'm sure u got 95+
hehehe ty :D
it wasn't 95, but im slowly gonna work my way up there.
i got 42/50- ranked 4th in the class (highest was 47). i was expecting around 35/50...but my mark really shocked me considering I hate Science :p

Simran-

HSC
Anyone think of taking a gap year after highschool? Because i am.

by the way, i was thinking of making a chat on imessage or viber or whatevs so we can send each other maths problems, physics etc. so we can help each other out? Opinions?
Nope no chance. its a waste of a year.

that's a great idea. how about other subs too? :D

Simran-

HSC
Haha ok then take it easy man :D

What I usually do is write the essay within one day and make it year 6 standard

Then I spend hours on it editing every single sentence making it Preliminary Advanced English standard

It seems to work relatively well for me :D
interesting..! :)
Im gonna try that next time..

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
dat mini essay lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)