• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
haha lol xD in year 10, my year everyone (unless you had a good reason) had to do peer support and some of the advice my peers parted to the year 7s were: don't try in year 7-9, it doesn't count for anything :O

All the year 7s were looking like we told them xmas was tomorrow.
hahahaha xD that's what i tell all the juniors and they look at me like i'm on drugs or something

matchalolz

HSC
ok, i think ur smart. imo, just cos u don't do a science doesn't mean ur dumb. period. I know people who got 99+ WITHOUT maths and a science. so please don't underestimate urself.
aww you sweetie <3 just some cocky guys getting on my nerves! and all of which take the phys/chem/maths ext combo.

Fiction

HSC
So are you saying that for student A who didn't do well in junior years will do crap in the HSC and vice versa for student B?
I have never mentioned how well a student will go in senior school based on junior schools... I'm saying student A and B should have a better foundation in all subjects particularly eng, in junior schools e.g at least know how to write an essay by year 11, because it will not only reduce stress in senior school, make it easier for students in senior school but also makes junior school seem less like a time-waster...

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I have never mentioned how well a student will go in senior school based on junior schools... I'm saying student A and B should have a better foundation in all subjects particularly eng, in junior schools e.g at least know how to write an essay by year 11, because it will not only reduce stress in senior school, make it easier for students in senior school but also makes junior school seem less like a time-waster...

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Sorry, I completely misinterpreted what you said. :)

Fiction

HSC
aww you sweetie <3 just some cocky guys getting on my nerves! and all of which take the phys/chem/maths ext combo.
Arrogant people = delusional. Rank 1 in all your tests, and get a higher score than those guys c: Obv that shouldn't be your one and only reason for doing well, but it doesn't hurt to add it to your list ;D

Fiction

HSC
french- cos i'm a near fluent
chem- i had to sit for the 2 assessment tasks (metals/chemical earth) last years cohort did.
How did you fool around in year 9 when you were taking prelim tests by then? xD; and ranking 1 in those tests...
dayum gurl, we have a prodigy on our hands :O

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
How did you fool around in year 9 when you were taking prelim tests by then? xD; and ranking 1 in those tests...
dayum gurl, we have a prodigy on our hands :O
I crammed the chem content in term 4 after our yearlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)