Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Examine

same
HSC
u guys have any strategies which minimises procrastination? e.g using textbooks or somethin
Get into a "study" mindset (I usually did this by listening to really upbeat music but don't do it if it hinders your concentration too much. Others watched motivational videos beforehand) or guilt your way into studying (this might increase your stress by a bit though).

Last edited:

studded

HSC
All this time I was under the impression that I would be able to drop or "down grade" one of my courses and pick up English Extension, but I can't. I really regret not choosing it. :alone:

Myrdred

HSC
All this time I was under the impression that I would be able to drop or "down grade" one of my courses and pick up English Extension, but I can't. I really regret not choosing it. :alone:
At least you have a choice of choosing it. Our school forces everyone to do EE1. i cri errytime

anohana

HSC
At least you have a choice of choosing it. Our school forces everyone to do EE1. i cri errytime
English extension 1 seriously?? :speechless: It's like forcing people to do maths extension...can you drop it in year 12?

anohana

HSC
Yes thankfully, as long as you still have 1-2 units of English.
Oh that's good. I thought EE1 is a compulsory unit for your hsc at your school wahhh I would be terrified.
I go to a catholic school so I can't drop SOR :/

Myrdred

HSC
What's everyone up to in Maths? My class is ridiculously far behind our top maths classes lol

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
What's everyone up to in Maths? My class is ridiculously far behind our top maths classes lol
We've just finished problem solving with quadratic equations, and now we're doing square roots and absolute values.

J280

HSC
Finished Year 10 review + 2U Trig and just about to finish 3U Trig with t-formulae and 3D Trig :)

Tazayneem

HSC
Is advanced maths trig hard? Or is it similar to the year 10 one? I'm sorta freaking out!

J280

HSC
Is advanced maths trig hard? Or is it similar to the year 10 one? I'm sorta freaking out!
This is quite a subjective question. Personally I'm finding it alright but some others may think its easy/hard :)
also, it's quite different to Year 10 Trig :p

ivorybranches

HSC
You still use 'SOH CAH TOA' and things like that, but you also get introduced to new rules to learn. But then again that's with every maths topic. The 'difficulty' of a maths topic will just depend on how much you practice and understand it.

I'm doing circle geo for (3u) and I just finished plane geometry for (2u). I'm trying very hard not to cry with circle geometry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)