Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
My first assessment task for English is a speech in front of two classes (Approximately 62 people), it's so daunting :eek2: :speechless: :jawdrop:

+ Have any of you guys got an upcoming camp?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
If it's not too much trouble can someone link me Preliminary Mathematics Papers (With basic number, basic algebra, equations and inequations and simultaneous equations), I've got an upcoming Assessment Task :/, It would be much appreciated!
If you want I can give you the test my school did ? :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
If it's not too much trouble can someone link me Preliminary Mathematics Papers (With basic number, basic algebra, equations and inequations and simultaneous equations), I've got an upcoming Assessment Task :/, It would be much appreciated!

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Hey Justem, is it alright if you gave me the test that your school did? I need some prelim maths past papers, you can blank out your school before sending it to me :) thanks

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Most of missed marks were due to silly mistakes which really pisses me off so much. But tbh, I didn't study as much as I hoped I would so that was kinda my fault.

It was a tricky test, just didn't expect to do so average. There are two Mathematics classes and no one in my class did phenomenal, whereas the other class did exceptional, it's quite depressing really.
I bet it was nerves. Relax a little and work towards better marks

anohana

HSC
Got my exam timetable today. I have all my subjects except JAB in the first week:bomb:

Myrdred

HSC
I really disliked English, it was the cause for a lot of my studying worries in Year 12.

I mean you can easily study Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics etc because there's a set list of things you need to know. Generally, the more you study it, the better you get.

In English, you could be studying for it and get nowhere or wind up with a 14/20.
Funnily enough, this is was pretty much what my English teacher said. She believe that the reason so many people in my school preferred 4-Unit Maths was because there was a 'right' answer and 'wrong' answer. You could study hard and guarantee marks, whereas in English, your marks are subject to the marker's whims and simply studying hard won't cut it.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey Justem, is it alright if you gave me the test that your school did? I need some prelim maths past papers, you can blank out your school before sending it to me :) thanks
Yes no worries! Me not sure if you'll find it that difficult tho :( and eh you can stalk me if you want

tumtoom

HSC
OMG ME TOO!

HAHAHAH sorry but I'm seriously laughing out loud right now!

Imagine if you gave me the test Justem... It'd be my third copy of it :)
Meh at least our teacher will be happy that her work is being spread across quite a few schools... she's mathematically famous

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
OMG ME TOO!

HAHAHAH sorry but I'm seriously laughing out loud right now!

Imagine if you gave me the test Justem... It'd be my third copy of it :)
Meh at least our teacher will be happy that her work is being spread across quite a few schools... she's mathematically famous
Sure tum I'll send you everything ;)

J280

HSC
Got my maths test back and I got 65%. Not happy at all with myself. :(

Don't know whether I can cope with Mathematics now...
Everyone in my 3U class averaged 75%. The guys in 2U averaged <60%. Only myself and another person managed to get above 90.
My teachers says that the first test is indeed made harder so that they can get an indication of where students are at in terms of progress. If the tests were made easy, everyone would get high marks and there would be no differentiation between students in terms of their ability. Besides, what's your ranking? I think that's more important tbh, and it's only the first test of the year :) , you have plenty of time to improve. Remember adversity builds strength :)

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Yes concidering I have 4 assignments next week :D..

P.S My goal is to go the same uni maybe we will meet lol

turntaker

HSC
Whoever doesnt do extension, chem, phys, bio. expect an atar of 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)