Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
What do you classify as 'good'? lol .NAPLAN gives a pretty good indication of how you rank amongst others in the state, how were you results there?, looking at your result for writing may help you decide as to whether you which level of English you should pursue.
I never study for NAPLAN lol
I got a B in English last year being in the top class. All my other subjects were A except from PDHPE which was C (fail but idc.. nohateplz.jpg.)
And i get 16-18/20 in my essays. What I mean by good is would you concider yourself to be good. Do you get A in english?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I got a B in English last year being in the top class. All my other subjects were A except from PDHPE which was C (fail but idc.. nohateplz.jpg.)
And i get 16-18/20 in my essays. What I mean by good is would you concider yourself to be good. Do you get A in english?
Inb4dangerousstateranksenglish

J280

HSC
What do you classify as 'good'? lol .NAPLAN gives a pretty good indication of how you rank amongst others in the state, how were you results there?, looking at your result for writing may help you decide as to whether you which level of English you should pursue.
hahaha I remember NAPLAN. Was an awesome bludge LOL

turntaker

HSC
i never study for naplan lol
i got a b in english last year being in the top class. All my other subjects were a except from pdhpe which was c (fail but idc.. Nohateplz.jpg.)
and i get 16-18/20 in my essays. What i mean by good is would you concider yourself to be good. Do you get a in english?
im f**king sick of this f**ing english peice of s*t why the f**k is it compulsary it doesnt contribute towards anything and by doing english you will not change the world or discover something that will change lives its pointless. No wonder Asian countries are top in the world for education. cause they do not have english lol

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I am a B student in English, but attained an A for ROSA and above top band for year 9 NAPLAN. No, I do not consider myself as a competent English student.

turntaker

HSC
I am a B student in English, but attained an A for ROSA and above top band for year 9 NAPLAN. No, I do not consider myself as a competent English student.
Thats good.. I guess I will do ETL(English Third Language)

anohana

HSC
They do have English but like not English English. They do interpretation of their own language. I'm asian trust me it's the same as English here - everyone (or many) hates it.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
im f**king sick of this f**ing english peice of s*t why the f**k is it compulsary it doesnt contribute towards anything and by doing english you will not change the world or discover something that will change lives its pointless. No wonder Asian countries are top in the world for education. cause they do not have english lol
But there are literary aspects that are tested within other educational systems. I may not be in favour of English but it is an art: of interpretation and open minded thinking, it is a truly unique subject within a league of its own and I seriously admire those who are good at it.

turntaker

HSC
But there are literary aspects that are tested within other educational systems. I may not be in favour of English but it is an art: of interpretation and open minded thinking, it is a truly unique subject within a league of its own and I seriously admire those who are good at it.
Yes. I understand what you are saying, however I must say that English being taught from K-10 is quite enough for the things you mentioned. From year 7-10 you do a lot essay writing and analysing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)