Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (15 Viewers)

kazemagic

HSC
holy shit i fucking hate english, takes 5 mins for me just to write the first sentence of a shitty intro omfg

theind1996

HSC
N/A
holy shit i fucking hate english, takes 5 mins for me just to write the first sentence of a shitty intro omfg
If it's a good sentence, it should take that long to write (providing you're doing a prepared generic response).

deswa1

HSC
Time to hammer out a backup belonging creative :(

deswa1

HSC
how did the test go
Haha well... Idk- it was fun but I got smashed. Probs like 45-50/70 lol. Ironically I got most of Q14 out and then like nothing from Q12. I learnt some neat tricks and stuff though so it was defs worth it- I want to find out my mark

kazemagic

HSC
Haha well... Idk- it was fun but I got smashed. Probs like 45-50/70 lol. Ironically I got most of Q14 out and then like nothing from Q12. I learnt some neat tricks and stuff though so it was defs worth it- I want to find out my mark
lol nicee

Aysce

HSC
4U is making me hate maffs now. (srs)

Hopefully, it sinks in better at school when I do it for the second time.

Debate: enjoy last two days VS study for 3U parametrics test tomorrow (even though I've been tested on it at school alrdy) and do 4U tutor homework. wut to do.. wut to do...
Do 4u tutor homework ;D

To be honest, I've lost some of my passion for maths since graduating but I'm getting more into science.

I'm actually excited about finally learning chemistry after HSC as basement asian as that sounds lol

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Is it a good statement? Maybe but stats are generally better than quotes because its pretty hard to remember statements and stuff- though they are fantastic for getting a good idea of the economy and stuff- so it depends what this resource book is for? Continue convo in chit chat/PM me bro :)
Yea it's not really great lol.

And apparently there's a section in topic 1 on tariffs yeah?

deswa1

HSC
Yeah there is- tariffs are easy though and there's some neat stats on those- I'll send them all over after HSC (it'll take too long to organise them properly because its all over the place lol)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Yeah there is- tariffs are easy though and there's some neat stats on those- I'll send them all over after HSC (it'll take too long to organise them properly because its all over the place lol)
Ahh, do you reckon anything on BlueScope steel's tariff protection being slammed could be useful?

HSC
N/A
Re: The p00n thread

HSC in a week. Need to study.

I haven't done shit this past week. I think I don't care anymore :(

Aysce

HSC
Re: The p00n thread

HSC in a week. Need to study.

I haven't done shit this past week. I think I don't care anymore :(
There is still time!

C'mon ZA, we're so close to the end - just imagine that 3 month holiday after a few weeks hard work.

Go go go ~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)