Year 12 2013 Chit Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoilgam

HSC
Mm thanks I guess I'll stick with Eco then. Law degrees seem dry
In terms of careers, you should ask around about Law. Personally, I dont like university law very much, but other people will have a different perspective. So ask around when it comes to careers - seek out more than just one source.

Siddy123

HSC
Re: The p00n thread

How would u arrive at that conclusion? Brb got some past paper to finish- cya in 20 minutes :)
ur in y10, what past papers r u doin exactly?
pls dont turn out to be a new hayabusancensvqnee coz u seem like dat type.:p

deswa1

HSC

Mx1 and maths yr 11 year lies. Trying to reduce my time taken to complete them
Impressive effort haha- how long does it take you now? Though tbh, does it matter- year lies are sooooo far away- personally I'd say just go out and enjoy yourself. Personally, I didn't even look at the year 11 course until year 11 (I think I was one of the few people at tech hat didn't know calculus at the start of year 11 lol)

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC

Impressive effort haha- how long does it take you now? Though tbh, does it matter- year lies are sooooo far away- personally I'd say just go out and enjoy yourself. Personally, I didn't even look at the year 11 course until year 11 (I think I was one of the few people at tech hat didn't know calculus at the start of year 11 lol)
Like maybe 50 minutes? Then I have the rest of the time for checking. Trying to cut down to like low 40s though. Nah, your marks are so epic I wish I could get that good, ESP English haha, I mean 3rd in English is so good, I is jealous hopefully I can at least top maths :D

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
Ohhhh you're accelerated- that makes sense then about why you're doing papers. Tbh you're fast enough as you are now- you should be sweet.

enoilgam

HSC

Most of the state was probably in the same boat going into Year 11 Maths.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Ohhhh you're accelerated- that makes sense then about why you're doing papers. Tbh you're fast enough as you are now- you should be sweet.
Yea they compact yr 11 and yr 12 maths into one year for extension students and pick the top 80 to sit the exam in that year, which I will easily make lol

starshine02

HSC

Most of the state was probably in the same boat going into Year 11 Maths.
Sometimes I feel a bit awkward because so many people around me go tutoring and they already know half the stuff that we do in class so I always get the feeling that I'm "slow" even though I've just learnt the content in class. But yeah I didn't know what calculus was until I learnt it at school.

enoilgam

HSC

Sometimes I feel a bit awkward because so many people around me go tutoring and they already know half the stuff that we do in class so I always get the feeling that I'm "slow" even though I've just learnt the content in class. But yeah I didn't know what calculus was until I learnt it at school.
You just have to train yourself to not be put off by others (obviously, easier said than done).

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

It's how well you learn it not how fast.

Don't look out the window look in the mirror.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
This is probably a tad late but all the best with the HSC guys. Remember there's no need to stress. There are alternative paths into that course you desire.

Magical Kebab

HSC

Sorry enoil, one school related comment.

2 of my teachers said assess mark matters as much as rank? Anyone confirm this?

Also to end all this atar calculation discussion shit, why don't the bos just say it themselves. Bunch of fags

deswa1

HSC

Sorry enoil, one school related comment.

2 of my teachers said assess mark matters as much as rank? Anyone confirm this?

Also to end all this atar calculation discussion shit, why don't the bos just say it themselves. Bunch of fags
Mark matters in terms of relative gaps. For example, if the assessment marks are like 90, 89, 60, 59, 58, then even if you came third, you are no where near as good as the first two (who are almost the same) and you are in fact almost exactly the same as the bottom two. The mark itself is irrelevant, whether first gets 90 or 60 means stuff all, its just the GAPS that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)