Your feelings towards internationals. (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
jb_nc said:
meh most that i know aren't that bad. do their work, do what they gotta do in groups.

so yeah not that bad. some are really shit at english though and they're all p much epic losers with no social skills.

sometimes i feel sorry for them because all they do is study. then i remember they spend $20k pa on that shit so sucked in.
needs more faux racism :(

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
needs more faux racism :(
fucking asians bro. don't do anything. just sit around talking jibber jabber gook talk. don't do anything in group work and when they do it's all in engrish, you can't even understand them. fucking slapheads.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
TBH i'd hate to be in their shoes, as in going to uni in a foreign country where i dont speak the language. yeah sure its really easy to get into uni for an int. student but it would be fucking hard to keep up with all the demands of the course if you cant speak english properly.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
this worries me a little as i want to do international exchange
i want to go to france but fuck they're arrogant about non-frenchies

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
housah0lic said:
not rly

just learn the language, don't be a bogan (or an american) and they're alright

Donski

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
The only thing worse than an international student, is an international lecturer with English as like, not even a second language, more like a 5th

Fucking hate it

edit: fucking lol @ your sig graney
i think we have a winner.

its so fuckin frustrating. like WTF in english motherfucker, do you speak it?

Sammy-Blue

HSC
housah0lic said:
They're arrogant, full stop.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
lol, u've obviously never been to france

people only say they're arrogant because they're ignorant bogans (or yanks) who go over with nfi about their language & culture and act like they're still in australia, then wonder why ppl get offended :rolleyes:

Donski

HSC
N/A
nutting said:
Perhaps you are not aware that Internationals tend to do very well at University...They come from the elite of their country and having to pay Full Fees at Aussie Unis gives them enuff motivation to out perform bigots like you....

Wake up, Australia depends on Asia for its economic survival....not Europe or USA...Who buys most of Australia's Iron and Coal ?

China
Where are 90 % of your clothes made in ?

China
oh snap!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nutting said:
Perhaps you are not aware that Internationals tend to do very well at University...They come from the elite of their country and having to pay Full Fees at Aussie Unis gives them enuff motivation to out perform bigots like you....
The internationals I have met don't do well. The only reason half of them pass is because the system is rigged to allow them to. If they are the best their countries have to offer the rest of them must be pretty fucking stupid.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
nutting said:
Perhaps you are not aware that Internationals tend to do very well at University...They come from the richest of their country and having to pay Full Fees at Aussie Unis gives them enuff motivation to out perform bigots like you....
fixed

nutting

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The internationals I have met don't do well. The only reason half of them pass is because the system is rigged to allow them to. If they are the best their countries have to offer the rest of them must be pretty fucking stupid.

No one's claiming all foreign students in Aussie Uni are elite. There are many ordinary ones. If you are in class and stuck with that bunch, doesn't it say more about you? Why couldn't you have gotten into a Uni/ Course with a higher UAI?
Why are you stuck with a bunch of underqualified Asians ?

Rigged to help them pass ?
Assuming that to be true 2 things come to mind :
1. Aussie Uni is corrupt ( in which case you should n't attend)
2. You too gain from that rigging don't you?

Hint: Check and find out which group are in the top 5 % of these following classes:

1. Accounting
2. Engineering
3. Medicine
4. Math

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
nutting said:
No one's claiming all foreign students in Aussie Uni are elite. There are many ordinary ones. If you are in class and stuck with that bunch, doesn't it say more about you? Why couldn't you have gotten into a Uni/ Course with a higher UAI?
Why are you stuck with a bunch of underqualified Asians ?

1. Aussie Uni is corrupt ( in which case you should n't attend)

Hint: Check and find out which group are in the top 5 % of these following classes:

1. Accounting
2. Engineering
3. Medicine
4. Math
sooo, how about china's human rights record hey?

harvested any organs or trampled over any peasants lately?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Just thought i would add......

I know 3 international students.

One of them topped an extremely difficult physics course, And got HD's in his other 3 subjects.

The second one got 98 in a chemistry course. And also has a HD average.

The third also has a HD average.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
oh god, is nutting an international student

that would explain why he knows ZERO about our pathology industry

gtfo

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nutting said:
No one's claiming all foreign students in Aussie Uni are elite.
That is exactly what you did.

nutting said:
There are many ordinary ones. If you are in class and stuck with that bunch, doesn't it say more about you? Why couldn't you have gotten into a Uni/ Course with a higher UAI? Why are you stuck with a bunch of underqualified Asians
No, it doesn't say anything about me. I am doing the course I want at the university I want to be at. I am not going to go to a uni I don't want to go to and do a course that I am not interested in just to avoid getting stuck with international students, that's fucking stupid.

nutting said:
1. Aussie Uni is corrupt (in which case you shouldn't attend)
1. So I should basically give up the opportunity for a the career I want because uni is corrupt... you are a moron.
2. No, I don't gain from it because it is only rigged to help them, not me. I work for my marks and because they are internationals they automatically pass. If they were assessed to the same standard as I am most of them would fail.

nutting

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
No, I don't gain from it because it is only rigged to help them, not me.

quote]

So an Aussie Uni rigged it to help Asian students but not you. Sounds like PARANOIA or is it that you couldn't beat them so you slag them ?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
nutting said:
So an Aussie Uni rigged it to help Asian students but not you.
Here's the proof:

"Mr Firns believed he had no choice than to give the 15 Malaysian students a zero mark.
He wrote the identified web addresses on the 15 papers and notified the university’s Graduate School of Business, which runs the offshore programs.
Mr Firns thought the case was closed until a business trip to Newcastle in late February. It was then that a colleague in the graduate business school delivered the news of an almost unbelievable cover-up by senior university management.
Mr Firns said he was told that his plagiarism comments on the students’ papers had been “whited out” with Liquid Paper and the papers handed on to fellow lecturer Rachid Zaffane for re-marking.
The 15 students, on the verge of graduating, were apparently given top marks, with scores ranging from 18 and 29.5 out of 35. “The top marks were given to identified cheats,” Mr Firns said. "

http://www.theage.com.au/cgi-bin/common/popupPrintArticle.pl?path=/articles/2003/08/23/1061529381771.html

Easy degrees for the wealthy internationals.

nutting

HSC
Graney said:
Here's the proof:

"Mr Firns believed he had no choice than to give the 15 Malaysian students a zero mark.
He wrote the identified web addresses on the 15 papers and notified the university’s Graduate School of Business, which runs the offshore programs.
Mr Firns thought the case was closed until a business trip to Newcastle in late February. It was then that a colleague in the graduate business school delivered the news of an almost unbelievable cover-up by senior university management.
Mr Firns said he was told that his plagiarism comments on the students’ papers had been “whited out” with Liquid Paper and the papers handed on to fellow lecturer Rachid Zaffane for re-marking.
The 15 students, on the verge of graduating, were apparently given top marks, with scores ranging from 18 and 29.5 out of 35. “The top marks were given to identified cheats,” Mr Firns said. "

http://www.theage.com.au/cgi-bin/common/popupPrintArticle.pl?path=/articles/2003/08/23/1061529381771.html

Easy degrees for the wealthy internationals.
Oh wow...and they didnt detect the plagiarism among the White Aussie students? Or are you saying that doesn't happen ? "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)