yr 12.. IN A YEAR ! (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
nerdsforever said:
I dont want to go to year 12. I wanna be a year 10 forever. Feelings? I feel nervous and sad because my life is going to be over soon. I will definitely cry on my graduation
Your life? lol

Although I'll definitely cry when we graduate too, it'll be so weird not being at school after year 12. But thankfully, that's 2 years away (whenever someone says 'that's not far away' I always say, 'well, can you honestly remember this point in time 2 years ago?' when they fail to recollect, I go AHA! IT IS AGES AWAY!)

suzlee

HSC
nerdsforever said:
I dont want to go to year 12. I wanna be a year 10 forever. Feelings? I feel nervous and sad because my life is going to be over soon. I will definitely cry on my graduation
Your life at high school you mean??
I feel the same way as you to some extent but I definitely wouldn't think of it as 'the end of my life'!!
I didn't cry at my primary school graduation :) So I'll see what happens in year 12

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
nerdsforever said:
you really wanna stay in yr 10 forever?
I personally can't wait to start yr 11.
I hate yr 10. It is so boring.

And how is your life gonna be over soon...it has only just begun. :)

Miss Code

HSC
Just have fun for the rest of year 10, try hard for year 11 and get a good study timetable going so your used to how much studying you need to do for year 12 and it will be all sweet!
Just enjoy it.. I remember sitting in year 7 and 10 thinking its going to go slow oh well bludge with my mates now all of my old mates have left school and im the only one left really so enjoy the time with ur friends and dont stress!

"You dont plan to fail just fail to plan.."

aimhigh10

HSC
yeahh went a bit off topic i guess
yr 12. approximately 365 days.

cannot wait for this year to effing end and begin real work.
but then can wait for those three terms to end and the real real work begins..

studentcheese

HSC
Wow. Going to Year 12 is gonna be hella scary.

Can't wait for Year 11 because I can get rid of the subjects I dislike doing such as PE :) On the other hand, I don't like Year 11 because we're gonna be the oldest kids in the school and stuck with retards since they don't sort classes from highest to lowest next year :(

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
studentcheese said:

Can't wait for Year 11 because I can get rid of the subjects I dislike doing such as PE :) On the other hand, I don't like Year 11 because we're gonna be the oldest kids in the school and stuck with retards since they don't sort classes from highest to lowest next year :(
I know how you feel. That is the only reason I am dreading yr 11 and 12.
Luckily for me though none of them are gonna be in my classes...except for legal studies that is (which I never actually wanted to do). :/

speedofsound

HSC
studentcheese said:

Welcome to the real world. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)