yr 12.. IN A YEAR ! (2 Viewers)

suzlee

HSC
janaranaran! said:
HAHAHAHAHA

you will alll see.
You think you'll care, but you won't. the closer it gets, the less important it seems
hmmm really?
We will see :)

TunaFish

HSC
janaranaran! said:
HAHAHAHAHA

you will alll see.
You think you'll care, but you won't. the closer it gets, the less important it seems
The truth.
And don't you think you'll be any different, because chances are, you won't.

That being said, I don't think 10'ers should have anything to worry about just yet.
Do what you're willing to in the SC, study a little ahead of your cohort during the Christmas break and enjoy any extra time you have before senior high.
Otherwise, you'll be beating yourself up later.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
lol funny thread. stress less. year 11 is easy and fun. year 12 is a little harder (but not as hard as u probably think now) and 10 times more fun. dont forget to have fun

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
TunaFish said:
The truth.
And don't you think you'll be any different, because chances are, you won't.

That being said, I don't think 10'ers should have anything to worry about just yet.
Do what you're willing to in the SC, study a little ahead of your cohort during the Christmas break and enjoy any extra time you have before senior high.
Otherwise, you'll be beating yourself up later.
How encouraging. :/

Atleast let us think we will be devoted to study when we first start prelims rather than telling us "you won't care and won't study as much as you say/think you will".

I'd like to start yr 11 with a positive attitude and comments like that aren't very encouraging.

gosh.

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
iRuler said:
I actually want to go on quickly, cant wait to get rijp of history and geography... Just HATE them both, so useless for me (well for me anyway, i dont know about you) they bore me to death. So yea, I wanna go to yr 11 and get some better subjects and thats when i'll start trying :p for now im trying to bludge school and do a bit of study at home to get a band 6, but yea... cant wait to get rid of history and geography...
Argh! i know! geography and history are SO boring! i keep saying 'only one more term' and then i'll never be doing those subjects again! :D i'm scared to enter year 11 and 12 because of the workload that comes with it, i'm sad because it means that my school life will soon be over and it's exciting because you get lots more privileges and you get to do the subjects you love! :) woo science!!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Don't worry about the workload unless your taking on extra units. I did 14 in year 11 and it was hard. But that's might be because one was by correspondence.

Either way, year 12 is a lot more fun. Even though there's the HSC, you've just got so much more freedom around the school.

TunaFish

HSC
DALiE. (: said:
How encouraging. :/

Atleast let us think we will be devoted to study when we first start prelims rather than telling us "you won't care and won't study as much as you say/think you will".

I'd like to start yr 11 with a positive attitude and comments like that aren't very encouraging.

gosh.

I am all about encouragement.

Though I wasn't as much talking about the preliminaries as I was about the HSC.
So, just chillax Mr Lemonhead.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
TunaFish said:
I am all about encouragement.

Though I wasn't as much talking about the preliminaries as I was about the HSC.
So, just chillax Mr Lemonhead.
Yea, I understand that you were talking about HSC. What I was saying, was that I didn't want to start prelims with that in mind.

And I'm actually very "chillaxd". :)

HSC
Sweetie dont stress!

its okay, just remember to use you study time equally.
im in yr 12 now, the new year 12...

year 11 is just a little bump on the way, but do takes things seriously.

and be devoted.

how are you coping in year 10?

tc
x

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Absolutezero said:
Don't worry about the workload unless your taking on extra units. I did 14 in year 11 and it was hard. But that's might be because one was by correspondence.

Either way, year 12 is a lot more fun. Even though there's the HSC, you've just got so much more freedom around the school.
I like that our school gives us senior uniforms in year 10, that way I can skip periods without teachers asking me where I'm meant to be... :)

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
So i cbb reading through all the posts but are all those "don't stress" and "settle down" comments aimed at me? :/

Because if they are...well believe me I am not stressed and am quite calm. I'm actually quite excited to start yr 11. I can't wait to actually start learning something. Other than language techniques and australian history that is. :/

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I dont want to go to year 12. I wanna be a year 10 forever. Feelings? I feel nervous and sad because my life is going to be over soon. I will definitely cry on my graduation

HSC
nerdsforever said:
I dont want to go to year 12. I wanna be a year 10 forever. Feelings? I feel nervous and sad because my life is going to be over soon. I will definitely cry on my graduation
year 10 is so boring.
id rather be in uni all my life than year 10 :p

and on top of that, i go to an all-guys school =.=;;

aimhigh10

HSC
alexalexalex-o said:
Sweetie dont stress!

its okay, just remember to use you study time equally.
im in yr 12 now, the new year 12...

year 11 is just a little bump on the way, but do takes things seriously.

and be devoted.

how are you coping in year 10?

tc
x
aha thankyou for the advice.. year 10 is ok i guess
a bit overworked with assignments and homework on top of study but coping :p
good luck with year 12 :)

nerdsforever said:
yeah me too i will definitely cry as well

TBK11

HSC
nerdsforever said:
hmm some people are emotional even at my school a girl started crying during the Trials cause she was leaving after yr10, school is the best years of your life so if there is 2yrs left Make the most of it then Most of us gotta take the next step to Big School (uni) then our final step over the stairs to our careers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)