yr 12.. IN A YEAR ! (2 Viewers)

speedofsound

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
seriously people chill lol

you have 2 YEARS UNTIL HSC!
Haha yeah, guys, think of it this way: we still have two HSC's to go before ours.

While I'm looking forward to doing all the subjects I wanna do in yr11, for now I'm just enjoying what bludgy time we have left. :D

JasonNg1025

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
still chill - chill is the best prep you can have (in my opinion - coming from someone that only wants 65 lol)
I share your mindset... it's the best to take right now. No need to go stressing out on what will happen in 2 years, or even 1.

aimhigh10

HSC
JasonNg1025 said:
I share your mindset... it's the best to take right now. No need to go stressing out on what will happen in 2 years, or even 1.
yeah i guess..
but still
doesnt the thought of yr 12 being a year away freak you out? even just a little?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I guarantee the time will fly for you guys. I can still remember the first day of year 11.

suzlee

HSC
kaz1 said:
I guarantee the time will fly for you guys. I can still remember the first day of year 11.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of...

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Year 11 is only three terms so I guess 12months is amazingly spot on.

:uhoh:I dunno whether to be scared or excited.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I actually want to go on quickly, cant wait to get rijp of history and geography... Just HATE them both, so useless for me (well for me anyway, i dont know about you) they bore me to death. So yea, I wanna go to yr 11 and get some better subjects and thats when i'll start trying :p for now im trying to bludge school and do a bit of study at home to get a band 6, but yea... cant wait to get rid of history and geography...

aimhigh10

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
LAWL sucked in
START STRESSING NOW CHILDREN!
hmm
we are not stressing
we are spacing our time out so we dont stress like other people who are doing the hsc at the moment
(am i speaking for everyone here?)

speedofsound

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
hmm
we are not stressing
we are spacing our time out so we dont stress like other people who are doing the hsc at the moment
Yes exactly... I keep saying to my friends who are stressed about yearlys "it could be worse, we could be doing the HSC right now LOLZ"

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
aimhigh10 said:
hmm
we are not stressing

That's the intention.
Of course, such things don't always go according to plan. I'm pretty sure I'll leave some things to the last minute/stress/cram etc, even though that's not ideal, more than likely it will happen on some occasions.
Some HSC'ers on here DO seem a little frantic/unprepared, I'd like to think I won't be that bad XD

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree, we're not doing the HSC atm so its all cool, but still I HATE history and geography :(

sorry for this but I just hate them :D

fully223

HSC
Just think soon we will be out of school at Uni.
Sounds weird

aimhigh10

HSC
fully223 said:
Just think soon we will be out of school at Uni.
Sounds weird
woah it does now i think about that
but then thats a step further
first the aim is to get into uni

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I hate history/geography too :(
So glad to be dropping both next year.
Geography is so DULL!

swathard

HSC
geez - in 12 months we'll be there too !

i dont know what to feel - i suppose i kind of feel not so much nervous (at least not now) but i sort of have this feeling of sadness - because by the end of it, we'll have to leave our friends behind - and i suppose that's a motivation to go to school in the first place..

the HSC = stress = pimples = many other things.

but i suppose i wont start stressing now - i'll cross the bridge of the HSC when I come to it.

smushieex

HSC
Sounds rather daunting .. but I guess I'll just take it as it comes.

suzlee

HSC
iRuler said:
I agree, we're not doing the HSC atm so its all cool, but still I HATE history and geography :(

sorry for this but I just hate them :D

Join the club :cool:
I hate geography far more than history, and I still hate history with all my heart.

I'm just so happy I'll be finally freed from those two subjects forever, very very soon!!!

janaranaran!

HSC
Deer said:
That's the intention.
Of course, such things don't always go according to plan. I'm pretty sure I'll leave some things to the last minute/stress/cram etc, even though that's not ideal, more than likely it will happen on some occasions.
Some HSC'ers on here DO seem a little frantic/unprepared, I'd like to think I won't be that bad XD

HAHAHAHAHA

you will alll see.
You think you'll care, but you won't. the closer it gets, the less important it seems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)