Erisus

December Member
HSC
Well at my schhoool
we have - study room,
- seniors lounge
-year 12 canteen line
-early leave of school and lateness
meh pretty standard.except none at my schol uses the study room..except me and 8 other ppl

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
We have a small room (really just a walled off section of the corridor) that is our "study" room, and can arrive late and leave early.

I'm on the comittee for making the rules for that room (don't know how I ended up on that), and I still haven't had a chance to use it. As for leaving early etc, I can do that once every two weeks and leave late once every two weeks. I'm counting myself lucky there as the only two frees I have happen to be at the start and end of a day, lol.

No skipping line or iPods for us, unfortunately.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
staced said:
hmmm
we get what most other schools get like jerseys, come to school late or leave early, respect and all the other stuff but...
you dudes are gonna love this
at our school we get whats called a "platinum support program"
which involves a "concierge" who helps us...with what im not quite sure
book driving lessons and arrange formal outfits or something
this massage therapist hoo comes to our school every now and then and gives head and neck massages
and we got a membership to nsw uni libary
1 month free membership to fitness first
discounts on our 'platinum card' and an ipod shuffle
its quite funny actually
dont like feeling so snobby :(
Wow, I wish my school had had all of that lol :p

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
f3nr15 said:
during monday assemblies all seniors stand under shelter, fry you juniors !
:rofl: :rofl: lolz true that!! especially when the principal gets up and says "I know it's hot so I'll keep it short" *rants on about the most boring things: uniforms, litter, bullying ("don't do it!!" :p) promptness, sport,...doors, paint*...haha u can see the juniors crack 15 mins later...:rofl: :p

kloudsurfer

HSC
staced said:
hmmm
we get what most other schools get like jerseys, come to school late or leave early, respect and all the other stuff but...
you dudes are gonna love this
at our school we get whats called a "platinum support program"
which involves a "concierge" who helps us...with what im not quite sure
book driving lessons and arrange formal outfits or something
this massage therapist hoo comes to our school every now and then and gives head and neck massages
and we got a membership to nsw uni libary
1 month free membership to fitness first
discounts on our 'platinum card' and an ipod shuffle
its quite funny actually
dont like feeling so snobby :(
WTF? U get free ipod shuffles? What school do you go to?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
WTF? U get free ipod shuffles? What school do you go to?
Discounts on the shuffle. Shuffles are ripoffs anyway - they no screen. Than again, I'd take one for free.

HSC
Most/lots of people already have iPods, various MP3 players or phones that can play music anyway... so I don't see why it's that good... :eek:

Sofstar

HSC
I'd like to be at that school still. Abit too late now.

FridayEvening

HSC
We get jerseys and use of the common room, but that's really about it. They scrapped the Year 12 ski camp in '05 because it wasn't "educational" and got rid of our canteen line just at the end of last year.

Wankers.

m Renira

HSC
we get a lots actually:
- common room
- tea coffee etc.
- fridge and freezer, 2 microwaves
- our own bathrooms
- seniors badges
- first priority on computers (we are allocated our own computers)
- the back of the bus
- more of a say in where our excersions are too
- can leave during lunch etc
- can leave during free periods
- call teachers by nicknames rather then Mrs... Mr.
- authority over the little kids although kindergarten kids still piss us off lots
- tabs at the school canteen
- eating in class
- we are allowed to have peanut butter (unlike the rest of our school)
- our jerseys

HSC
My schools been really crappy with year 12 privleges. Last year got heaps of privleges, but with a new principal its been really bad.
We still havent got common rooms( and the ones we are getting look more like cupboards than anything else). We have to bake in the sun on assemblies( at they are 3 times a week!!) They have only just given us the right to arrive late/leave early and thats basically it. Oh, and you know how year 12 marking should take top priority? Apparently not, it takes them ages to mark any of our assesments. We have to wait for younger years to get on the bus.
And the most annoying bit is, that we still havent got our half yearly timetables, we got our assesment booklet REALLY late, and for our english half yearly exam NONE of the teachers have any idea of the content of the exam..*sigh* Our school decided to be very evil to us this year...

steffiduck

HSC
fly.away.fairy said:
My schools been really crappy with year 12 privleges. Last year got heaps of privleges, but with a new principal its been really bad.
We still havent got common rooms( and the ones we are getting look more like cupboards than anything else). We have to bake in the sun on assemblies( at they are 3 times a week!!) They have only just given us the right to arrive late/leave early and thats basically it. Oh, and you know how year 12 marking should take top priority? Apparently not, it takes them ages to mark any of our assesments. We have to wait for younger years to get on the bus.
And the most annoying bit is, that we still havent got our half yearly timetables, we got our assesment booklet REALLY late, and for our english half yearly exam NONE of the teachers have any idea of the content of the exam..*sigh* Our school decided to be very evil to us this year...
totally agree with you, nat, but what really sux is the fact that all the rooms are being arranged for the juniors so basically i'm in about 5 different rooms for maths and 4 rooms for business studies/economics.

but now we can sign in late and sign out, but only if we have no morning class and first or last periods off.

the "study pods" (what the principal calls it--how LAME) stink of paint, have no ventilation and are always locked (the principal's solution? they're going to TAKE THE DOORS OFF) AND they are the size of a store room (actually they were, but they cleard it out for us)

*sniff sniff*
i've been waiting so many years for these privileges, and just as they were within grasp they were taken away from us

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Join the club, SS.

Our common room got taken off us. It was shit anyway. The Maccas down the road is our common room.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Ours was a really stupid room that ended up getting used for junior classes anyway, so people got kicked out more often than not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)