Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (1 Viewer)

Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

Originally posted by johnson

LAST FREAKIN WEEK OF SCHOOL. and well in that last week of school, one entire day is awards day, where we have to wear blazers, another is the beach day, no one comes on friday. so. basically, we can wear our jerseys for an ENTIRE TWO DAYS.
THAT TOTALLY SUX!:( :eek:

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
>anyway they gave me my jersey and i still
>havent paid the $80 ahahaha

You gyet. And then what? Prevent the next year from getting theirs 'til someone has paid for yours?

mannnnndy

chocoholic
why do some schools not let ppl wear jerseys? cause then whats the point of getting one if u cant wear it? and i dont think many ppl will wear theirs out of school. well i wear my jersey all da time at school. my school is so slack on uniforms that u can wear whatever u want, but as long as u have ur jersey on then ur counted as being in uniform:D does anyone here go 2 forest? cause no offense or anything but i reckon ur jerseys look crap. but i heard thats cause u didnt get 2 vote on what one u wanted.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Re: Jersy

Originally posted by Asquithian
however i think we ruind it for the year 11s...some of the names this year like 'red nuts' and 'big boner' (boner is his last name)
Oh really? What did you get on the back of your jersey?
You did get a jersey right?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
sux to most private schools that arent allowed to wear them at school...

ours actually looks quite alrite - dark blue with white and light blue vertical stripes on one side
u can all take a guess on wat I have on the back.....

Dario

HSC
We couldn't have silly nicknames, so our jersey committee gave up on getting any sort of jerseys at all.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
We were allowed nicknames but some came without names ....

And others were spelt wrong ...

Do yours have your REAL first name on the front?

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

ours actually looks quite alrite - dark blue with white and light blue vertical stripes on one side
u can all take a guess on wat I have on the back.....
I reckon ours look the best
and robbo... your a fag for cheating the system.

And was that you who broke into our school?

Agnes

I reckon the voting system for what design/ colour combination for our jerseys was rorted

We ended up with majority yellow, blue and a bit of white. The yellow looks shit and a lot of ppl at my school think so.

Anyway, as for names.. one girl at my school was able to get away with "wet n wild" on the back of hers... we have a bit of a naive principal i think. But i don't think it will be happening again next yr.

bex

HSC

i go to a private school and the only time we cant wear them is coming to and from school and on formal occasions....but theb again, i think ours is gross....

its canterbury and is navy, waratah blue, yellow and white. The back of the collars have NORMO written on them and we can have our names on the back, the front has the crest and yr 12 2002 as well as whatever we want under them..

the design is quite boxy so they dont look very good on....

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Ours are due in a few weeks. Our school colors are blue/yellow/white. And yet, somehow, the design we choose is basically dark-blue and black ... search me??

Anyhow, back of mine says:

Game.Set.Match

:)

Ac

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by bex

i go to a private school and the only time we cant wear them is coming to and from school and on formal occasions....but theb again, i think ours is gross....

its canterbury and is navy, waratah blue, yellow and white. The back of the collars have NORMO written on them and we can have our names on the back, the front has the crest and yr 12 2002 as well as whatever we want under them..

the design is quite boxy so they dont look very good on....
NORMO? what school do you go to?

SaveFerris

Some of you haven't got yours yet? As a member of my school's jersey committee, we probably would have been disowned by the year if we didn't have them ready in time for winter...ended up distributing them very beginning of March so our grade was happy...

Opinion still remains mixed about the design...we had to settle with a reserve choice and so it's navy blue, sky blue and white with a sort of horizontal stripe thing...has 'O2' on the back with nicknames...

Nicknames had to be approved by the principal before being sent to the printing company...we've decided we must have a very filthy-minded principal and year-advisers because many perfectly innocent names didn't get approved because of their "suggestiveness"...go figure.

Luckily we can wear them whenever we want...I guess compared to some of the other combinations people try to pull off as "uniform" the jersey seems harmless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)