Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (1 Viewer)

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Reminds me of the dragons....*sob*

Poor bastards.......*another sob*

*sigh*:(

stoney

lol thanx ppl

u say the red is the only good colour...well yeah....our school colours r actually red and green.....cant u tell we really hate the awful green :p only a lil bita green on it are the numbers on the back [wif white outline]

our principal hates em....when we first got em she told us "i hate them, they look too aggressive" pft....fruit cake.

the polyester look so much funkier then those boring cotton 1's

-Greg

Last edited:
HSC
Well we got our jerseys a while back, so no complaing there. And they look pretty good as well, blue and maroon....

I didn't end up getting mine, cos I forgot to pay... If I did get one I would put this on it:

(_));;;;;;;D

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
nice jersey stoney!

:grinshak: :idea: :devil: :evilfire: :axedeath: :bat: :vcross: :disco: :jedi: :teacher:

ours looks like this:

[ pile of crap ]

Striker

so did everyone get football jerseys?

we got baseball jerseys. we wanted to be different and stick out! LOL

they are white, with the buttons down the middle. our school emblem on the left breast. a blue and yellow stripe on the right side with our nicknames on the back.

i know it sounds kinda plain but they look cool.

it's not canterbury and it cost about $80 i think.

our principal said we've gotta wear a COLLARED shirt underneath but no one does so... :)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Striker
so did everyone get football jerseys?

we got baseball jerseys. we wanted to be different and stick out! LOL

i know it sounds kinda plain but they look cool.

it's not canterbury and it cost about $80 i think.

our principal said we've gotta wear a COLLARED shirt underneath but no one does so... :)
not sure if they're hockey for football..but their something...

whoa...$80 buks? what brand??

lol.
stuff what the principal says! lol.
no one cars

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

MzFUNKSTAR/CONFUZZLED?!/ANGELIC ANGEL...

Mate our jerseys are HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
There is not one school we have past that has said anything bad about it!!!! we ALWAYS hear "what a hot jersey"... thats coz we are hot... *what a head*
And apologies for the jerseys being late, but just be friggin thankful that they came before winter dammit!!!:chainsaw:

ciao
SAY WHAT?;)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
yo BIATCH!

lol. yes...u big headed egotisical vodka queen =P...not to mention the damn place lost our designs n list of names! like..bloody hell! "yea..we'll get them like..3rd week of term 1" "WHERE THE F R THEY?"
=P

Last edited:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
our jerseys are white on the top with a navy colar and alternate sky blue and navy stripes starting with thin navy and thick sky blue to thick navy and thin sky blue at the bottom. a bit complex to describe, but they are awesome! (ill post a pic when i get one)so much better than last year's with some RED shit on it! our school colours are red and black but we went with blue, coz it looks better. we got them at the end of first term. we wear em everyday and have cursive on the front left with the school emblem and whatever on the back. ours are carisbrook coz we know how much canterbury f*ck you round. our rules on names were tightened a bit this year after we had people with things like "titties" on jerseys in the past. lol

im jess

ours are white, green and maroon... meh they arnt too bad... however, as soon as we washed them, the maroon ran all over the white, so most of our year had off purple jerseys.... so we called the people up, and they sent us a whole new batch for free.... and we got to keep our old ones too.... mine didnt run that bad (i washed mine properly), so it was only a little bit of marron on the white... but thats gone now.. it washed out pretty quick... but i rekon the new ones they sent us are shit... they are practically the same, but the stitching is gay on the logo, and its not made out of the same material as the other ones, cause i dont think they would have put the same effort into them.... so i got the new one they sent me signed by my whole year, and i wear the old one... :)

i got SANDY on the back too.... hehe
yay

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
U kno wat?

Ive been seeing some Yr11's walkin around with their school jerseys that have 03 on the back!
i mean f*ck, isnt it a bit early!

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Originally posted by MinAi
U kno wat?

Ive been seeing some Yr11's walkin around with their school jerseys that have 03 on the back!
i mean f*ck, isnt it a bit early!
OMG... already? shish kebab man... talk about EAGER!!!! they will have their friggin time... let us at least finish the year off... 2002 is our year...
the girls at our school are already saying "you're not year 12 anymore, we are...you left school so get over it"....
We'll show them YEAR 12 when we trash the school and leave our mark... then we'll be with them in spirit every single day till they finish school....
stuck up tarts:chainsaw:

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Ours (Canley Vale High) is a light blue jacket w/ hood, "02" on the left arm, "CVH class of 2002" on the heart and nickname towards the back/left on the jacket.....on paper it looked real good but the folks who made it really fuct it up so that some students are refusing to pay for it though they'll have to when they sign out.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
ahahhah!
they couldn't stand being outbeaten by yr 12s!
but hey..that means they can wear their jersey whenever it's cold...but..DAMN THEM! LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)