2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
SyCoTiC said:
My mates and myself were sitting about 10m from the incident - a good view. From what we saw he bit another Eels player beforehand but it wasn't cited. He's a grub.
how can any spectator be 10m from where it happened? it was about 10m inside the sideline and then there's the patch of grass between the sideline and the fence of the stands - liar!

it's funny how all of a sudden i see people wear their roosters jersey at uni. i think if they don't sigh freddie up for 3yrs or more, they'd be nuts.

the fallout continues at knights, next week's game against the panthers will pretty much determine who gets the spoon.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
hope knights get the spoon.

can't wait to rub it into a friends face.
also hope dragons win.

sinistah

procrastinator =D
HSC
luv the broncoz n doggiez...hoping they can stay in the top8 but itz looking shaky atm! :(

but how good r the roosterz going...friday night'z match was excellent! :D

HSC
sinistah said:
luv the broncoz n doggiez...hoping they can stay in the top8 but itz looking shaky atm! :(
I'm hoping they're kicked out of the top 8, to make room for better teams. *cough* Roosters *cough*:eek::eek:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
the broncos haven't played good enough this year to deserve a spot in the 8, plus without lockyer, they virtually have no chance.

the knights won't get the spoon, unless the panthers can pull together 3 wins in a row.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
wuddie said:
how can any spectator be 10m from where it happened? it was about 10m inside the sideline and then there's the patch of grass between the sideline and the fence of the stands - liar!

it's funny how all of a sudden i see people wear their roosters jersey at uni. i think if they don't sigh freddie up for 3yrs or more, they'd be nuts.

the fallout continues at knights, next week's game against the panthers will pretty much determine who gets the spoon.
yea i kinda doubt anyone would wanna wear the jersey of a team when they were vying for the wooden spoon cept the real fans. godam bandwagon jumpers

but yea im hoping the roosters make the top 8...with the way they're playin theyll have a great crack in the finals

SyCoTiC

HSC
wuddie said:

Must I bring out the measuring stick for you? Grow up, we had front row reserve seating on the night and it's clean and clear that he attempted another bite attempt. Believe what you want, Morrin is a grub. Perhaps an even bigger grub than Gallen and Bird.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Must I bring out the measuring stick for you? Grow up, we had front row reserve seating on the night and it's clean and clear that he attempted another bite attempt. Believe what you want, Morrin is a grub. Perhaps an even bigger grub than Gallen and Bird.
prove to me in any way that you were 10m away from the morrin or closer when it happened, i'd ban myself from posting on this thread forever.

i am not condeming morrin, i am saying you exaggerated and you should just admit to it.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
had he said 'close enough to see it' then it'd be fine, but he didn't, and he went on with my argument. the point is, don't exaggerate if you weren't 10m away.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wuddie said:
had he said 'close enough to see it' then it'd be fine, but he didn't, and he went on with my argument. the point is, don't exaggerate if you weren't 10m away.
dude...you really need to get laid

mzduxx2006

HSC
ledzeppelin said:
Thought I may as well start this up.
Anyway, how do you think your team will go in the 07 season?
For the Roosters, I'm expecting them to make the top 8, anything less will be disappointing.
I think the Storm and Broncos are again the teams to beat.
Other predictions:
Sharks, Eels and Titans to fight it out for the spoon
QLD to win Origin 3-0
Gasnier to be a giant failure at 5/8th
Steve Turner to sit out the 2007 season
NZ to beat Australia in the ANZAC Test
Minichiello to reclaim his Test jumper
I think the roosters can pick it up next year. Now that fitler is coaching them :D

SyCoTiC

HSC
wuddie said:
I suppose I didn't think it through when I had that number off the top of my head but why exactly are you trying to pick this out? I admit I exaggerated but honestly dude, lighten up.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
1 Melbourne 40
2 Manly 36
3 North Queensland 28 --slip down I expect - 6th
4 Bulldogs 26 - 5th
5 Parramatta 26 - 4th
6 Warriors 25 -- 8th
7 Wests Tigers 24 -- expect them to move to 5th.
8 South Sydney 24 --really I think thats our top 8, -7th

9 Brisbane 22 - cant seem them without lockyer - one man team
10 Gold Coast 22 - tough last two matches
11 Sydney Roosters 21 - a bunch of wannabees
12 Canberra 20 - no chance
13 Cronulla 18
14 St George Illawarra 18
15 Newcastle 18
16 Penrith 16

But I dont know how the pts work.. lol

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
hypomathetically, roosters can make it by winning all two, and souths, broncos and titans not winning any.

but meh. knights for the spoon. doubt they'd win again this season, and their For against speaks for itself.

panthers raped them. thats the only team below them too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)