2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (2 Viewers)

jackydoll

HSC
My school library is pretty shit and the stuff I'm researching (for extension 2 english) is hard to get stuff for.

Proud to be a nerd :)
Okay you like Madmen and Lady Gaga...you're on my list.

And the mould problem...:rofl:

Some random stranger (probably mentally incapacitated) was making moaning sounds whenever the bus made sharp truns or jolted and was pointing and saying 'another school bus', 'another bus stop', 'traffic' and talking to himself. Guess who was sitting next to him.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
some random stranger (probably mentally incapacitated) was making moaning sounds whenever the bus made sharp truns or jolted and was pointing and saying 'another school bus', 'another bus stop', 'traffic' and talking to himself. Guess who was sitting next to him.
lol

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Haha, yeah I was just admiring that on BB then - why don't they just clean it, rather than announcing to the internet that UNCLE is a dirty old mouldy swamp land with mozzies to complement...?
I got bitten by at least 25 mozzies the last time I was visiting the library... argh I hope this doesn't happen every single day next year!

DanHickm

HSC
I'm all for the uni being moved to Newcastle's CBD. Its current location is just.. shit.

Guess one of my funny quirks of the day was seeing a guy falling asleep in the brennan room, he would have been asleep for a pretty decent period of time too.

The $5 minimum limit on eftpos at all the places is starting to annoy me though lol. Had a couple of struggles with that recently, I'm used to just paying with my card.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
When do you think that the CBD campus will be buillt/open to students?

Don't really like swamps.

DanHickm

HSC
When do you think that the CBD campus will be buillt/open to students?

Don't really like swamps.
Knowing my luck, the day after I graduate :p
That said, I think it's mainly just arts/law they're actually going to do in the CBD and stuff like Engineering will remain out at Callaghan. It's a lot nicer out where they're planning to build (Honeysuckle I think I read last time?) compared to being right next to a swamp :D

It's also closer to me! Which is pretty important.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I actually really like Callaghan campus... the trees and walks are so beautiful, sometimes I'll just go for a walk in my break and find a new little pathway, enjoy the view a little =)

Quirk of my day - I totally saw a semi-buff guy with a mullet... was *this* close to calling out to see if he was Ukranian =P

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually really like Callaghan campus... the trees and walks are so beautiful, sometimes I'll just go for a walk in my break and find a new little pathway, enjoy the view a little =)

Quirk of my day - I totally saw a semi-buff guy with a mullet... was *this* close to calling out to see if he was Ukranian =P
hahaha, should have challenged him to a game of tennis / pool.

sam5

HSC

Was it me?

lol....

Icystealer

HSC
Not funny but i got so bored today in biomed lecture that i began drawing a pac-man maze on my lecture notes >.<

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Not funny but i got so bored today in biomed lecture that i began drawing a pac-man maze on my lecture notes >.<
In the HUBS lecture today, some of my biomed friends were working on calculating our newly developmed unit of measurement... "UPM" or "Umm's Per Minute".

Today Karen reached a maximum velocity of approx. 24 UPM - impressive! =/ lol

Icystealer, are you doing Biomed as a degree, or just doing a HUBS course as part of your degree?

sam5

HSC
In the HUBS lecture today, some of my biomed friends were working on calculating our newly developmed unit of measurement... "UPM" or "Umm's Per Minute".

Today Karen reached a maximum velocity of approx. 24 UPM - impressive! =/ lol

Icystealer, are you doing Biomed as a degree, or just doing a HUBS course as part of your degree?
that was funny when we saw that.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
sam5 you inredible hulk you are a poo head!
now i feel embarassed for asking a stupid question on the 1403 discussion board :shy:
lol

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol... you're a crack up.

reckon you'll come to chem tomoro?

EDIT:

I just printed out 25 pages of a chem task book and got all the pages jumbled and printed some of them upside down.

farking hell! :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)