2013 Federal Election: 2PP Voting Intention

• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

Okashi

HSC
Townie mate when I started this thread the Labor 2PP vote was less than 10 per cent. But once I started campaigning for the ALP the ALP surged almost to 40 per cent under my watch. Townie is a hopeless campaigner on bored of studies. This site is Coalition heartland. I am doing a bloody good job for the ALP. Townie it is you who should shut up. Hit the bricks pal and beat it because you are going out. I helped campaign for Julie Owens, the MP for Parramatta and helped her retain her seat. I also did online campaigning in South Australia, Western Australia and in the general Australian electorate. Did you ever campaign for the ALP and did you ever do student politics? The answer is no.
Lololololol. I can't wait for the federal election. Please come back after that.

Townie is the one with zero credibility since I am the one who started this thread. I hereby order you to leave this forum's premises.
Another reason why you're a communist and harbour ambitions to become a dictator.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I am not a communist although I am authoritarian. I humbly ask you to read my maiden speech. Margaret Thatcher, John Howard and Kevin Rudd employed an authoritarian style of leadership.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Swan persuades Hockey to support govt cutbacks.
Joe Hockey has warned his frontbench colleagues the Coalition must consider passing the savings and tax increases in Tuesdays federal budget, including the abolition of the Howard governments baby bonus. Hockey advised his front bench colleagues that there will be some savings measures that the Coalition will not like but will have to cop it sweet. The Coalition expect the opinion polls to tighten in Labor's favor. Hockey even warned his colleagues that the Labor party was within grasp of a famous victory if the party did not get its act in order.

Okashi

HSC
Swan persuades Hockey to support govt cutbacks.
Joe Hockey has warned his frontbench colleagues the Coalition must consider passing the savings and tax increases in Tuesdays federal budget, including the abolition of the Howard governments baby bonus. Hockey advised his front bench colleagues that there will be some savings measures that the Coalition will not like but will have to cop it sweet. The Coalition expect the opinion polls to tighten in Labor's favor. Hockey even warned his colleagues that the Labor party was within grasp of a famous victory if the party did not get its act in order.
And how do you know this?
Budget reply is at 7:30.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Our Labor government understands the difficulties living on a pension which is why we have made significant changes for the benefit for pensioners. Single aged pensioners are $5,300 a year better off since Labor came to government.

It is extremely concerning to think of the policies that could be implemented under an Abbott Government, especially after seeing the policies being implemented in Queensland. You will see a repeat of Campbell Newman’s cuts if Tony Abbott is elected

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I want to thank you for the outstanding work that the Labor government is are doing for pensioners. Pensioners are better off under the Rudd and Gillard governments than compared to the Howard government. The Liberals are planning to cut the pension and the New Start Allowance if they win office.
Abbott will never deliver a budget surplus, he is all talk no action. If he can't deliver credible costing of policies how can he deliver a budget surplus?

Okashi

HSC
The Liberals are planning to cut the pension and the New Start Allowance if they win office.
Abbott will never deliver a budget surplus, he is all talk no action. If he can't deliver credible costing of policies how can he deliver a budget surplus?
1. When did the Libs say they were cutting the pension and the New Start Allowance?
2. If Labor delivered consistent budget deficits how can they be expected to deliver a surplus?
3. You won't answer any of my points because you're a troll.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I trust that it is time to increase the top marginal tax rate, it's time to ask the high income earners to pay a little more in tax. As Obama has done in the US. This will help pay for the NDIS, Gonski educational reforms, NBN and subsidies to child care workers. We need a stronger and fairer taxation system.

I rise to applaud the Gillard government in deferring the budget surplus pledge in light of some challenging global economic circumstances, not seen since the Great Depression. The Gillard governments sustainable budget deficits over the medium term is the right thing to do. I want Wayne Swan, Treasurer and Deputy PM of Australia to commit to returning the budget to surplus by 2016. No ifs and no buts. Labor will deliver a budget surplus by 2016.

I believe there must be cut backs to spending on Renewable Energy with the support of the Coalition. Gillard must take a long term visionary view. Renewable energy is costly, unsustainable and wrong as a matter of principle. Gillard needs to make though decisions in the national interest. I believe funding to the ABC and Aborigines must be moderately cut. We need to live within our means. Working families are tightening there budgets and so should the federal govt.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
This sathius guy is just an idiot whether you are a labor voter or a liberal voter. Just ignore him.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I trust that it is time to increase the top marginal tax rate, it's time to ask the high income earners to pay a little more in tax.
Taxation isn't "asking", it's "we're taking your money and if you try to stop us we'll kidnap you and throw you in a cage"

hayabusaboston

HSC
I trust that it is time to increase the top marginal tax rate, it's time to ask the high income earners to pay a little more in tax. As Obama has done in the US. This will help pay for the NDIS, Gonski educational reforms, NBN and subsidies to child care workers. We need a stronger and fairer taxation system.

I rise to applaud the Gillard government in deferring the budget surplus pledge in light of some challenging global economic circumstances, not seen since the Great Depression. The Gillard governments sustainable budget deficits over the medium term is the right thing to do. I want Wayne Swan, Treasurer and Deputy PM of Australia to commit to returning the budget to surplus by 2016. No ifs and no buts. Labor will deliver a budget surplus by 2016.

I believe there must be cut backs to spending on Renewable Energy with the support of the Coalition. Gillard must take a long term visionary view. Renewable energy is costly, unsustainable and wrong as a matter of principle. Gillard needs to make though decisions in the national interest. I believe funding to the ABC and Aborigines must be moderately cut. We need to live within our means. Working families are tightening there budgets and so should the federal govt.
Its not Aborigines, its Aboriginals*

and dude, do you realise noone is reading what you post anymore?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh maybe I should leave the country for the next 40 months

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
When I said renewable energy is unsustainable I meant that the massive hit to budget bottom line was unsustainable. Also renewable energy is all pain no gain. Many Green renewable energy companies in Europe, China and America have gone bankrupt. The economics of renewable energy shows that it is not an economically viable operation and the return on investment is negligible.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Solo are you voting Labor at the next federal election because you hate Tony Abbott's Work Choices Mark 2 policy considerations?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I want to thank you for the outstanding work that the Labor government is are doing for pensioners. Pensioners are better off under the Rudd and Gillard governments than compared to the Howard government. The Liberals are planning to cut the pension and the New Start Allowance if they win office.
So are you getting paid by the Labor party on a per post basis or did you negotiate an upfront sum?

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Azure mate are you voting for the Labor party now that I have persuaded you of the merits of the Labor Australian conservative tradition. Stop Work Choices we must. Stop Work Choices we will. Vote Labor!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)