• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
A vote for Tony Abbott is a vote for Work Choices. Tony Abbott just can't be trusted. Good riddance to the incompetent and morally bankrupt Tony Abbott.
look you propagandising piece of shit, either make a remote effort to engage in some sort of discussion, or just fuck off.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Resilient Australian economy better shape than the rest of the world.
I am giving the Australian Labor Party a big tick for economic management. When the Prime Minister and Treasurer, and others tell you the Australian economy is doing better than most- they are right. The low unemployment rate has surprised me. We are still fortunate to have an unemployment rate with a five in front of it. Our unemployment rate has remained pleasingly low and our debt to GDP ratio, the amount we owe, compared to the strength of our economy is a lot better than most other countries. The Australian economy is better than the economies of Japan, the US and most European countries.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Townie mate when I started this thread the Labor 2PP vote was less than 10 per cent. But once I started campaigning for the ALP the ALP surged almost to 40 per cent under my watch. Townie is a hopeless campaigner on bored of studies. This site is Coalition heartland. I am doing a bloody good job for the ALP. Townie it is you who should shut up. Hit the bricks pal and beat it because you are going out. I helped campaign for Julie Owens, the MP for Parramatta and helped her retain her seat. I also did online campaigning in South Australia, Western Australia and in the general Australian electorate. Did you ever campaign for the ALP and did you ever do student politics? The answer is no.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I am giving the Australian Labor Party a big tick for economic management. When the Prime Minister and Treasurer, and others tell you the Australian economy is doing better than most- they are right. The low unemployment rate has surprised me. We are still fortunate to have an unemployment rate with a five in front of it. Our unemployment rate has remained pleasingly low and our debt to GDP ratio, the amount we owe, compared to the strength of our economy is a lot better than most other countries. The Australian economy is better than the economies of Japan, the US and most European countries.
im sure your tick means a lot
Townie mate when I started this thread the Labor 2PP vote was less than 10 per cent. But once I started campaigning for the ALP the ALP surged almost to 40 per cent under my watch. Townie is a hopeless campaigner on bored of studies. This site is Coalition heartland. I am doing a bloody good job for the ALP. Townie it is you who should shut up. Hit the bricks pal and beat it because you are going out. I helped campaign for Julie Owens, the MP for Parramatta and helped her retain her seat. I also did online campaigning in South Australia, Western Australia and in the general Australian electorate. Did you ever campaign for the ALP and did you ever do student politics? The answer is no.
hahahahahahahaha OMG

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Really, the labor 2pp was less than 10%, please show me the source for this claim which I know to be untrue.

You have zero credibility.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Townie is the one with zero credibility since I am the one who started this thread. I hereby order you to leave this forum's premises.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lucky to have 50% unemployment

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
after this you're a confirmed 100% troll

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Wayne the great.
Swan comes clean. Honest budget helps middle and low SES Australia. High notes include $9.8 b for education, fully funded disability scheme, boost for pre schoolers, economy to pick up next year. Money pledged for Sydney roads. The medium and long term budget surpluses are conservative by the standards of the Gillard government and they are big enough for the challenges we face. At last some quality cuts and more fiscal reform is vital in the 2014 federal budget should Labor win the next federal election.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Townie is the one with zero credibility since I am the one who started this thread. I hereby order you to leave this forum's premises.
I'm the forum administrator, how about you leave? If you want to advertise the labor party do so by contacting advertising@boredofstudies.org, otherwise please provide constructive comments or none at all

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Wayne the great.
Swan comes clean. Honest budget helps middle and low SES Australia. High notes include $9.8 b for education, fully funded disability scheme, boost for pre schoolers, economy to pick up next year. Money pledged for Sydney roads. The medium and long term budget surpluses are conservative by the standards of the Gillard government and they are big enough for the challenges we face. At last some quality cuts and more fiscal reform is vital in the 2014 federal budget should Labor win the next federal election.
wouldnt count on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)