2013 HSC Results/ATAR banter! (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
I thought i'd resurrect this gem since it's so close to the day.

well i woke up to my mum bashing my bedroom door ( this was at 11.30 am), i open the door and she's angry as hell.. screaming and yelling, saying that John ( my best friend) got an atar of 77.85 and i had better beat that, ( she hates john's mum)...
anyways, do i put in my student number and pin, and it didnt work.
so my mum left the room, i thought she was gone for good... little did i know, she had gone to get my younger brother's metal baseball bat( he has adhd, so mum gives him a baseball bat to smash his head with, coz u know we just keep losing too many walls and stuff man, it's expensive)
so anyways, the woman comes up from behind and raises her arms to an angle of about 135 degrees ( acute angle)... i finally get my hsc pin right, it was 12345 ( silly me :p)..
and then my atar comes up.. 68
my mum strikes my head with the bat and knocks me off my chair... my dad comes in and demands to know what the problem is.
my mum replies saying " he got less than john, john got 77.85 and he got 68" my dad then repsonds saying " calm down u animal kient, it's only a 3 mark difference"
my mum then loses the plot, takes off her shirt and suffocates my dad with it, tying it around his neck and jumping on his belly( removing all the last bits of air from his lungs).
now back to me,
my mum then comes back to me and says" this is ur 4th year doing ur hsc u dirty dog, and ur lucky u passed this time, coz if u didnt, i would have chopped u up and fed ya to moey and abdul ( our pitbulls)..
she then leaves my room but shortly returns with a cub of old milo and a few stale biscuits.this made my day.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck everyone :), may everyone reap the yields from their great harvests.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
24 more hours and 15 minutes till I shall receive my state ranking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)