2013 HSC Results/ATAR banter! (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
I am rather annoyed at the very strong uncertainty in my mind about my ATAR. On the one hand, all analysis of my exams and table comparison of my predicted results points to 96-99 ATAR, and yet I feel as though there is always the chance I am just so ridiculously off the mark, and what if I get like, 91 or 92 ATAR, or below 90 even....

that knowledge that I could be completely off and could end up fucking things up despite all my efforts to analyse how I went, is scary as shit, and I just want to know my ATAR already.

williamdaft

HSC
I am rather annoyed at the very strong uncertainty in my mind about my ATAR. On the one hand, all analysis of my exams and table comparison of my predicted results points to 96-99 ATAR, and yet I feel as though there is always the chance I am just so ridiculously off the mark, and what if I get like, 91 or 92 ATAR, or below 90 even....

that knowledge that I could be completely off and could end up fucking things up despite all my efforts to analyse how I went, is scary as shit, and I just want to know my ATAR already.
same!

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

mate shut the fuck up

yugimon

HSC
Originally Posted by hayabusaboston

mate shut the fuck up

x2, repped up, shut the fuck up, no one cares LEL

mac1996

HSC
when the fuck is the distinguished achievers' list coming out?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)