2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ummm, like a short-term burnout. Not as little as a hard day (even tho that might be the breaking point), but say a week or more of hard study.
Bath? Movie? Reading a book? Calling a friend?

teridax

HSC
N/A
wtf is with the Eco MC

it's legit aids

like, SA and essays are ez but wtf is with the eco MC LOL

HSC
Hey people. If I give my mate who goes to another school my creative for english advanced, and we both write it, what is the chance of getting caught? Like how many markers are there for english every year?

Mr_Kap

HSC
Hey people. If I give my mate who goes to another school my creative for english advanced, and we both write it, what is the chance of getting caught? Like how many markers are there for english every year?
Not sure. I've heard though that two student's in the same class once wrote the same creative and they didn't get caught, but I'm not sure if its bullshit or not.

Can anyone clarify what would happen if someone at another school wrote the exact same essay or creative as you in the HSC (if you gave it to them OR they gave it to you?)

Flop21

HSC
Pretty low chance IMO

matchalolz

HSC
wtf is with the Eco MC

it's legit aids

like, SA and essays are ez but wtf is with the eco MC LOL
OMG!! i feel so much
Like I wasn't feeling too bad for eco, nek minnit thrashed by mc
It's also at the start of the exam which stuffs up my mindset for the rest of the thing, like no need to re-assert the fact that I'm a dumb cunt >.>

Flop21

HSC
OMG!! i feel so much
Like I wasn't feeling too bad for eco, nek minnit thrashed by mc
It's also at the start of the exam which stuffs up my mindset for the rest of the thing, like no need to re-assert the fact that I'm a dumb cunt >.>
Do it last then. So your brain is all warmed up by the end of the test and you can smash it.

Flop21

HSC
HSC mark and raw mark are in general different.
Yes I know. I'm talking about your final HSC mark the BOS gives you.

Oh right I said "raw mark" in my original post. In my second post I said HSC mark, as I just assumed people would figure out the raw mark on there own. According to rawmarks.info a 96 HSC mark would be like 95 raw.

rawrliongirl

HSC
be confident!

all the best :)
ty lol.

i totally messed up my second interview which was for med chem. Still not 100% confident with my first interview, but those guys seemed to like me better than the med chem ones.
hopefully i get an offer. it would take a tremendous amount of stress off me for the hsc exams.

Flop21

HSC
ty lol.

i totally messed up my second interview which was for med chem. Still not 100% confident with my first interview, but those guys seemed to like me better than the med chem ones.
hopefully i get an offer. it would take a tremendous amount of stress off me for the hsc exams.
Do you have to put UOW first to get an early offer?

And what sort of things did they ask, and what was the general vibe of the interview?

Thunderstorm

HSC
Yeah, what questions did they ask? What made you feel not as confident?

Good luck with it all, I'm sure you'll be fine and if not, no stress. Still got plenty of time to get ATARs and apply through main round :)

Chris_S

HSC
What was your first interview for? Have you had yours yet thunderstorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)