2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teridax

HSC
N/A
So what are you guys up to in terms of English? I.e. what are you doing today, just pure English study?
a shitload of essay scaffolds (i.e. adapting intros + topic sentences) to multiple Q's so I can be prepared for anything

astroman

HSC
a shitload of essay scaffolds (i.e. adapting intros + topic sentences) to multiple Q's so I can be prepared for anything
are u planning to just adapt the intro and conclusions and just regurgitate ur body paragraphs?

teridax

HSC
N/A
are u planning to just adapt the intro and conclusions and just regurgitate ur body paragraphs?
nah, i'll adapt the whole essay (i.e. intro, conclusion and the analysis of my textual evidence in every body paragraph)

it's not so hard with practice by writing a full essay, but my current method just saves time and is more efficient because you're effectively planning your argument from the get go

Flop21

HSC
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, and what I'll be doing this afternoon. Currently I just gotta write out my essays a bit more and get the actual generics fully in my head.

My handwriting looks like absolute shit from resting it most of this week, so bit worried about that since the faster I write the more shit it's going to look.

astroman

HSC
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, and what I'll be doing this afternoon. Currently I just gotta write out my essays a bit more and get the actual generics fully in my head.

My handwriting looks like absolute shit from resting it most of this week, so bit worried about that since the faster I write the more shit it's going to look.
HSC markers will decipher it eventually.

atargainz

HSC
how long does everyone's aos take to write, i get 42mins
about 35 mins, no conclusion though. Do they deduct marks for no conclusion? planning on leaving it till the end and write one if i have time

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
about 35 mins, no conclusion though. Do they deduct marks for no conclusion? planning on leaving it till the end and write one if i have time
Although most markers will have already pretty much decided your mark by the time they get to your conclusion, not having one at all will drop you marks. Surely just do the conclusion and take 38 minutes - what do you need the extra 5 minutes for?

leehuan

HSC
Take out Module C and English would be a lot paper. Take out the entire paper 2 and I will actually like English. Take out the subject, I would get a 98 ATAR easily.

But no, my module C text is just a pain. Also the rubric makes no sense to me.

leehuan

HSC
This is not the time to be stressing over handwriting......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)