• Best of luck to the class of 2020 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

jojosiwa123

HSC
bruh

I took to much Propranolol before my exams and I was just too relaxed to care
I mean I did GREAT on my short answers but I barely did anything for my extended response
F U C K - I T - A L L
How will I ever become a teacher like this
its okay hahaha you go to uni to be a teacher you'll get to learn how to perfect the art of writing an essay, don't stress!! and if you're on the hsc english paper 1 predictions/thoughts thread you'll see that everyone's feeling the same way right now. im sure you did better than you think since we're all in the same boat :)

thatgaegoth

HSC
its okay hahaha you go to uni to be a teacher you'll get to learn how to perfect the art of writing an essay, don't stress!! and if you're on the hsc english paper 1 predictions/thoughts thread you'll see that everyone's feeling the same way right now. im sure you did better than you think since we're all in the same boat :)
you're so nice <3
I just mean, I think I can write a great essay and I'd be willing to share it with the thread for free but I was just too high on anxiety meds to focus

jojosiwa123

HSC
you're so nice <3
I just mean, I think I can write a great essay and I'd be willing to share it with the thread for free but I was just too high on anxiety meds to focus
:( it can be really tough dealing with anxiety but especially so during exam season. good luck tomorrow!!!!! I hope u get to show ur full abilities :)

thatgaegoth

HSC
Can I retake a course after graduating? Like a single (1) course and if so will it affect my ATAR?

jojosiwa123

HSC
Can I retake a course after graduating? Like a single (1) course and if so will it affect my ATAR?
yep I'm pretty sure you can retake the hsc partially at tafe. but please still try hard in your upcoming exams you never know how it'll turn out in the end

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A

If anyone is nervous here's a piece of BoS history to make you laugh or feel motivated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)