2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
wot curve, i mean like the limx->0 sinx/x = 1
kinda things yk. ik its simple lol but i just want a better grasp
in terms of proof you can view it geometrically via graph, or for a complete derivation iirc its about viewing the area of a sector, making an inequality with a triangle that can be formed from the chord to the centre and also another traingle that passes two points of said sector and branches out of the circle. then u cancel some yap u get sinx<=theta<=tanx and since this is the case u can div everyhting by sinx and u get 1<=theta<=1/cosx
Take lim where x->0 and u get 1<=theta<=1. using pinching theoremn, u get limx->0(x/sinx)=1

hafsah_

HSC
I've got a Maths test this Friday (05/04) that I started studying for today
I've got my Business Assignment due on the 8th that I've done 1/3 of bc it was such a rubbish attempt but I did it bc we had a deadline for draft submission
I've got Bio due on the 9th which I haven't even started

And these teachers have no shame in giving us hw 😔😭

aqwerty13402

HSC
I've got my Business Assignment due on the 8th that I've done 1/3 of bc it was such a rubbish attempt but I did it bc we had a deadline for draft submission

Omg I hate when they do this. We have a whole syllabus topic that we are being examined on, on friday for PDH, and we are being taught it all in a single hour lesson tomorrow morning. I'm so cooked.

aqwerty13402

HSC
Also i am struggling so bad with memorising my english essay. I've got like 1 body paragraph (and like half of my second out of three) down rn but that's it. It's on friday :(

hafsah_

HSC
Omg I hate when they do this. We have a whole syllabus topic that we are being examined on, on friday for PDH, and we are being taught it all in a single hour lesson tomorrow morning. I'm so cooked.
That's actually messed up. I would argue for an extension ngl...

aqwerty13402

HSC
That's actually messed up. I would argue for an extension ngl...
Nah there isn't any point. The PDH cohort in my school is absolutely awful so I'll probably rank first regardless which is what matters at the end of the day :cry:

hafsah_

HSC
Also i am struggling so bad with memorising my english essay. I've got like 1 body paragraph (and like half of my second out of three) down rn but that's it. It's on friday :(
You have the whole of this afternoon, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday up until the due time (mine's usually 4 pm). I reckon you smash out your body paragraphs tonight and get feedback on all three tomorrow, then do your conclusion later.

aqwerty13402

HSC
You have the whole of this afternoon, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday up until the due time (mine's usually 4 pm). I reckon you smash out your body paragraphs tonight and get feedback on all three tomorrow, then do your conclusion later.
No it's an in class exam :( . I have the actual essay done its just that I struggle to commit it to my memory. HOPING I can at least have the second body paragraph in my head by tonight :(

hafsah_

HSC
Nah there isn't any point. The PDH cohort in my school is absolutely awful so I'll probably rank first regardless which is what matters at the end of the day :cry:
HAHAHAHA that one subject no one cares about but you do is the best feeling.
Me with Maths Standard rn, it's only me and my bestie competing for 1st place with a handful of others that dropped from Advanced to Standard with us tbh 💀. I think we're just used to the toxicity of Advanced Maths since Y9.

hafsah_

HSC
No it's an in class exam :( . I have the actual essay done its just that I struggle to commit it to my memory. HOPING I can at least have the second body paragraph in my head by tonight :(
Ohhh.
With that, maybe try trigger words. The whole concept behind that is that you find the main words/ideas you wish to discuss. For example, if I'm writing a comparative essay on King Richard and Looking for Richard for the theme of determinism vs free will, I'd probably try remembering the words such as 'Machiavellian', 'Great Chain of Being', and just memorising quotes with their techniques that I know I can expand on in the exam.

hafsah_

HSC

Can someone help me devise a plan for this. Maths is three chapters being tested and they're relatively easy so it's not that hardcore revision, so I'll divide it across tonight, tmr, and the day after bc it's on Friday. What on Earth do I do about Business and Bio Assessment💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)