2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

rubypinky:)

HSC
i did my english exam and i memeorised everything yesterday, couldnt remeber a single bit so i made up for one whole body. Is that ok

aqwerty13402

HSC
Ohhh.
With that, maybe try trigger words. The whole concept behind that is that you find the main words/ideas you wish to discuss. For example, if I'm writing a comparative essay on King Richard and Looking for Richard for the theme of determinism vs free will, I'd probably try remembering the words such as 'Machiavellian', 'Great Chain of Being', and just memorising quotes with their techniques that I know I can expand on in the exam.
Funny you mention that because the essay I am memorising is LFR and RIII HAHAHA. But I will try that, thank you!! :devil:

aqwerty13402

HSC
i did my english exam and i memeorised everything yesterday, couldnt remeber a single bit so i made up for one whole body. Is that ok
Of course. As long as you answered the question it should hopefully uphold itself.

Haat123

HSC
Are teachers allowed to change exams for two different classes. Our exams for a few subjects vary by a day but some students are saying that the exams will be different. Is that allowed?

Haat123

HSC
I think our school just doesnt trust us, (dont blame them everyone knows the questions to tmrs exam in our class) if they dont change it

aqwerty13402

HSC
GUYS I HAVE MY ENGLISH ESSAY MEMORISED FOR FRIDAY. I JUST NEED TO KEEP GOING OVER IT BUT I CAN RECITE LIKE 90% OF IT. NOW HOW DO I ADAPT TO IT TO A QUESTION???? :evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire:

Cute-Duckie

HSC
GUYS I HAVE MY ENGLISH ESSAY MEMORISED FOR FRIDAY. I JUST NEED TO KEEP GOING OVER IT BUT I CAN RECITE LIKE 90% OF IT. NOW HOW DO I ADAPT TO IT TO A QUESTION???? :evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire:
The best way I practise that is to make up a bunch of practise questions (assuming that my teacher's haven't given me ones already, if they have then just use those) and then do a practise exam - or at least plan out to a bunch of different questions how you would adapt your essay if you don't have time to do a million practise ones. But honestly just try applying it to different scenarios - you'll start to realise whatever formula you need to follow to improve.

aqwerty13402

HSC
The best way I practise that is to make up a bunch of practise questions (assuming that my teacher's haven't given me ones already, if they have then just use those) and then do a practise exam - or at least plan out to a bunch of different questions how you would adapt your essay if you don't have time to do a million practise ones. But honestly just try applying it to different scenarios - you'll start to realise whatever formula you need to follow to improve.
THANK YOUUU :redface:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Hey guys,

For those of you who have done the HPT for driving, how did you prepare? Are there any specific sites you used or recommend? I’m sitting mine soon but ServiceNSW doesn’t provide any certified practice videos and I don’t want to fail 💀

Chiprr

HSC
Hey guys,

For those of you who have done the HPT for driving, how did you prepare? Are there any specific sites you used or recommend? I’m sitting mine soon but ServiceNSW doesn’t provide any certified practice videos and I don’t want to fail 💀
Not sure if you’ve used https://www.easydrivingtest.com.au/driver-knowledge-tests/hpt yet but that’s what I went through. They’re literally the exact clips that were in my test so I knew what to look for

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Hey guys,

it's piss easy dw

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hey guys,

Nah I failed like 15 times bruh, ur doomed. TIME TO PANIC 😭 😭 😭 :mad::mad::mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)