2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

juststudyinghere

HSC
wait am i tripping.... whys it say the UTS early entry applications for 2024 early entry have closed? does that mean for those going to uni in 2024 or for the ones wanting to apply in 2024 so they can go to uni in 2025? help please

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
wait am i tripping.... whys it say the UTS early entry applications for 2024 early entry have closed? does that mean for those going to uni in 2024 or for the ones wanting to apply in 2024 so they can go to uni in 2025? help please
class of 2024 are 2025 applicants, not open yet

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i asked one of my friends and she said that she didnt do the physics one because apparently a lot of people find the physics bridging course useless (for uts), but she said if u know calculus u should be fine
also if u do std math its fine coz uts offers a class called foundation maths or smth inside ur actual course (idk about the other unis), and its basically year 10 5.2/5.3 math or smth so u dont need to do any bridging course

juststudyinghere

HSC
is it just me or does studying make you feel sleepy? ik i barely sleep but even my friends - who get pretty good hours in every night - complain about being sleepy? how do we fix this or is it something studying just comes with?

aqwerty13402

HSC
is it just me or does studying make you feel sleepy? ik i barely sleep but even my friends - who get pretty good hours in every night - complain about being sleepy? how do we fix this or is it something studying just comes with?
I wish I knew, but I am exactly the same. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep and I'm always exhaused. I know 6 isn't like the best amount but I feel like im more tired than i should be. probably just the mental fatigue.

juststudyinghere

HSC
I wish I knew, but I am exactly the same. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep and I'm always exhaused. I know 6 isn't like the best amount but I feel like im more tired than i should be. probably just the mental fatigue.
yeah i agree its probably mental fatigue :angryfire: someone please help us, how do we fix this and stop burn out in the future!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)