2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

jonolad69

HSC
I wish I knew, but I am exactly the same. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep and I'm always exhaused. I know 6 isn't like the best amount but I feel like im more tired than i should be. probably just the mental fatigue.
hmmm 6-7 hours of sleep.... i wonder why i feel tired all of the time???????

hafsah_

HSC
yeah i agree its probably mental fatigue :angryfire: someone please help us, how do we fix this and stop burn out in the future!!!!!!!!!!!
I only get like 5-6 hours of sleep and it's starting to get to me.
It's only halfway through Year 12 too that by the time trials and the HSC come around, I'll probably only be taking naps during my free period.

HSC
It's only halfway through Year 12 too that by the time trials and the HSC come around, I'll probably only be taking naps during my free period.
what is sleep? (I am currently on the run from the police for being bankrupt in terms of catching z's)

aqwerty13402

HSC
Fr bro. Idk why but it ALWAYS hits me in biology. I just get so tired its so bad. My sleep schedule is better duringmy current exam block since I'm trying to be in bed by 10:30 to wake up at 7:00. First time in ages I haven't been super tired lol

HSC
Fr bro. Idk why but it ALWAYS hits me in biology. I just get so tired its so bad. My sleep schedule is better duringmy current exam block since I'm trying to be in bed by 10:30 to wake up at 7:00. First time in ages I haven't been super tired lol
hey get off this website, you are procrastinating!

aqwerty13402

HSC
Guys pls help I feel like I should be more stressed for my business exam tomorrow. But like, I am lowkey chilling. And I'm not even confident with the content. Same with maths, like I feel good. Not bio tho. My rank is going to PLUMMET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 3)