3 months progress, how am I going? (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
I drink milk throughout the day so it usually isn't an issue, however if you aren't used to it or don't have easy access to it I would suggest post workout shake = 1Lmilk, before bed another 1L shake and the other L up to you
Yeah... the logistics of carrying around a 3L milk bottle around at uni aren't to great + the cocked eyebrow every person who walks past would give you. I might go for a 1 L in the morning + 1 L before bed on uni days, and on weekends / days off drink 3 L through out the day (which is what I've done today).

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Any pictures? No homo.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Alright, thanks for the advice. DL I'm adding weight without too much of an issue each session, squats I'm straining pretty hard to do five reps of 110kg.

For body weight, I'm currently 81 - 82kg at 6.0", but was honestly expecting to be closer to 90kg by now, I think I will try and do 3L of milk a day diet, as surely that has to pack on kilos quickly!
Depends what your goals are but as long as my lifts are going up I don't really worry about how much weight I'm gaining (as long as I'm not getting fat :p)...

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
i think there's something wrong with my browser, i see no pics (no homo)

:p

BreezerD

HSC
Your bench is pretty damn strong compared to your squat and DL.

Post squat form vids. I bet there is something we can fix.

Tim035

HSC
Here's just a basic body shot with my crappy web cam, no flexing, no pump. Took a while to get up as I had to track down the driver for my webcam, which proved a lot more difficult then I thought it would be.:

I wouldn't be gain enough to take a video camera to the gym with me and do squats with it, however I guess I could load up the barbell at home (which would only be about 80kg) and do some reps for you guys to check form on.

Edit- I'm sort of leaning to the side as I've just clicked the mouse to take the photo.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
just imo ur pecs look out of proportion with ur bodeh

HalcyonSky

HSC
if you start drinking 3L of milk a day and eating big macs be prepared to lose those abs amongst other things

what are you mainly training for? power? size? aesthetics?

Tim035

HSC
@ Omie Jay - Yeah, I have like a half inny / half outie.... Call me a freak if you will

@ Tommykins - I think I have kind of out balance body proportions, I have a very long torso and then comparatively short legs. My long torso I think make my pecs looks small, however I agree they could be more 'filled out'

@ Halcyon Sky- I don't mind packing on some fat to get up to 90 - 95kg, then cutting back down. Mainly training for size and strength, I want to big and defined though (the Arnie look that everyone strives for). I hate doing hypertrophy training programs though, I like to go in to the gym and push to see how heavy I can lift.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ramadan probly didnt help your cause, your bodies probly in caveman survival mode right now and storing more fat than normal
i dunno, i read somewhere that when you dont eat all day, the body burns/uses up body fat for energy.

but i read it on an islamic website, so probably not true.

also, last year i lost 4kg during ramadan, this year im still 65kg lol.

quik.

HSC
i dunno, i read somewhere that when you dont eat all day, the body burns/uses up body fat for energy.

but i read it on an islamic website, so probably not true.

also, last year i lost 4kg during ramadan, this year im still 65kg lol.
Fasting tells your body you are starving, starving means your body will store everything it possibly can as fat and will break down muscle because muscle is 'expensive' energy wise to maintain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)