4025808's Maths Tutoring around Eastwood/Epping area and UNSW :) (1 Viewer)

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Highly recommended..

Smart, sexy and a gentlemen.

Gave me his umbrella when i forgot mine during the big storm 2 weeks ago..

Can you take me out for some fun? e.g moochi? :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I was his first kiss.

It was okay I guess.

I'd recommend him as long as you're either experienced enough to make it good, or inexperienced enough to not know better.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was his first kiss.

It was okay I guess.

I'd recommend him as long as you're either experienced enough to make it good, or inexperienced enough to not know better.
not sure if srs

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
More bumps for Kelvin! He's been my mentor since Year 11!

HSC
Uni Grad
Positions will open on 22nd of June, but feel free to contact me through PM or wall post if you want tutoring :)

AbsoluteValue

HSC
I finished all of 4 unit and I did a lot of terry lee and Cambridge questions and now I'm doing past papers.
I revised all the 8 topics and I know all the content of extension 2 but I want some thing very specific.
I want a tutor that can teach me how to be able to solve harder extension 2 questions like question 7 and 8 as this is what separates the top from average students in the HSC, I don't have much time left till the HSC so I'm not looking for a tutor that can teach me the topic because I know that already but as I said I want a tutor that can help me with the harder part of extension 2.
Can anyone do something like this? Or do you think it is something that I have to work on myself? I would greatly appreciate any advice. Also, the cheaper the better. If 4025808 can't do something like this, can you guys please help me out and recomment a good maths tutor that can teach me understand the harder part of 4UNIT to a 100% standard in a relatively short time and at a low cost?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)