4u Class of 2006 (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
In my opinion, easier harder 3u questions are very easy but the difficulity of the topic scales greatly as opposed to the topics.
Lol, i like your use of oxymoron there. :D
Easier harder 3u sounds like normal 3u. :rolleyes:

YuMchA

HSC
hey wat tutors do ppl go im just curious.....

YuMchA

HSC
terry lee huh hes supposed to b really good, id go him aswell as my other tut but the times clash lol.... mite just buy his notes and stuff. are u a bankstown boy? classes are in banx =]] but expensive

P

pLuvia

Yeh his classes in bankstown, my cousin goes there right now, planning on going on the saturday one 9 - 12 then 12 - 3 or something, might see you there :)

YuMchA

HSC
maybe maybe.... probs next yr sometime working this chrissy so probs not anytime this yr lol....

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I go to Prior and Preuni (for maths 3u chem and phys)

P

pLuvia

chatswood, and might try the epping one. Or might go to Terry Lee in bankstown :p

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
4unit is so hard, i feel so depressed everytime i get out the homework and attempt it because i have either have no idea how to do it or what they are asking.
All the notes i got from school dont help at all, the textbooks i got from school dont help either. have to ask my tutor all the time

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
FroZenWaffleS said:
4unit is so hard, i feel so depressed everytime i get out the homework and attempt it because i have either have no idea how to do it or what they are asking.
All the notes i got from school dont help at all, the textbooks i got from school dont help either. have to ask my tutor all the time
At least you have a tutor ;) :)

That also happens to me! try asking people on this forum, they're pretty cool and very helpful :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm doing alright in 4u at the moment, I understand about... 75% of it all, just a few gaps that i don't get occassionally, but i'm happy with how much i'm comprehending. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)