• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
cacali said:
Woah, that's tough to squeeze in then. Maybe sneak off during class to "go to the toilet" and call them then? or recess or lunch?

Well, if you can't change your time, I'm on Tuesday 8th July. =D
LOL ok well maybe i shouldn't change my time, atleast I'll know someone there LMAO... well I don't actually know you.... but still.....

yeah i think ill take an extra long toilet break during maths lol

Black Hawker

HSC
haiderr said:
DAMN! lol I'm so anxious right now about what's happening! It's going to be really hard for me to call them on Monday because I start school at 8.45AM and finish at 5.30PM (TAFE Accounting from 1.30 to 5.30, and I have an Exam for that subject) so I don't know if ill be available when other companies call, and I'll definitely have to squeeze in some time to call PwC.

I asked for Friday 4 July, but my interview scheduler says Tuesday 8th July.
WBU?
I hope we get the email on Monday. :D

Wow, I found someone who has the interview on Friday. You are the only person apart from me that I know is doing the interview on Friday. The less people the better. :D

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
hahah tru tru... so ur probably cursing me for having my interview on friday too! LMAO... nahh mate, putting all competition and passion for a PwC cadetship aside, GOOD LUCK!

sc1991

HSC
Does anyone know the types of questions they'll ask in the interviews (especially for the Big4 firms)

NickLG

HSC
Black Hawker said:
Wow, I found someone who has the interview on Friday. You are the only person apart from me that I know is doing the interview on Friday. The less people the better. :D
I'm also going to the interview on Friday, they wanted to put me on the next week but i'm going on holidays. Do you have another committment as well is that why you're going on the Friday Black Hawker and not the next week?

Nick

shakky15

HSC
Hey I just wanna know - is uni fees fully paid for by the firm in all cadetships??

cacali

HSC
shakky15 said:
Hey I just wanna know - is uni fees fully paid for by the firm in all cadetships??
Nah, from what I've heard they pay you a salary for your hours worked and you can use that to pay for your uni fees.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
has anybody done the tests from the grant thorton assessment email yet? If so, how did you find it? Btw, the email with the links says to complete it by 01/07, yet the previous blank email says complete by monday by 12pm. so whens the actual deadline?

summermagic

HSC
Oh no! So Grant Thornton has already sent out acceptance emails?? Guess I got rejected already.

Black Hawker

HSC
NickLeG said:
I'm also going to the interview on Friday, they wanted to put me on the next week but i'm going on holidays. Do you have another committment as well is that why you're going on the Friday Black Hawker and not the next week?

Nick
LOL. I accidently chose that online. I'm thinking about whether to change it or not. If it there is less people of Friday, it means that there is a more of a chance for us.

So I'll probably go this Friday.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
LOL yes Black Hawker thts a good idea... we could work together in the group presentation! But I still haven't recieved my confirmation email yet... the lady on the phone told me she would send it on friday, but it didn't come through!

Did anyone get theirs yet? Black Hawker? Faytle? cacali?

Last edited:

Black Hawker

HSC
haiderr said:
LOL yes Black Hawker thts a good idea... we could work together in the group presentation! But I still haven't recieved my confirmation email yet... the lady on the phone told me she would send it on friday, but it didn't come through!

Did anyone get theirs yet? Black Hawker? Faytle?
Nope. I still haven't got mine.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
haiderr said:

Did anyone get theirs yet? Black Hawker? Faytle?
Nope, mine hasn't come yet either! Maybe they're waiting until all the phone calls have been made, etc. Who knows :eek:.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
ok fingers crossed... thnx guys!

What other firms have you got so far? I've only got PwC and Deloitte (Parramatta)... anyone get any replies from mid tiers like Moore Stephens, Duncan Dovico, McgrathNicol etc?

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Same here, only PwC so far. I'm really hoping that EY and KPMG will call tomorrow. The suspense is killing me :(.

HSC
How can we prepare?

ive got a stack of interviews over the next 2 weeks!

btw i havent gotten my PwC confirmation either :S

Ovaschool303

HSC
I have got an interview with all of the big 4 so far which I am stoked about. Also have an interview tomorrow with moore stephens and have Mann Judd later next week. I think that places like McGrath Nicoll and Nexia.... their email for submitting an application said they would be in contact after the 4th of july... i distinctly remember them being later than everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)