Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

shakky15

HSC
Black Hawker said:
So which companies have already rang?

So far I know KPMG, Deloitte and PwC has all emailed everyone and either rejected the application or told people that they are onto the next stage.
I havent been contacted by PWC yet..

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
leoyh said:
For those that got replies from EY, is their an information session on this week? i just wanna ask to get a rough indicator of when i should be getting a reply
A friend of mine said that the information session is on this Thursday (ie. same day as PwC :uhoh:).

I'm still waiting on a reply from EY. Received my rejection email from KPMG this afternoon though :(.

shakky15

HSC
has anyone here NOT yet heard from PwC (sydney)... i havent been accepted OR rejected yet... omg i hate all this waiting

leoyh

mic`
HSC
has anyone received PwC rejection emails yet? i don't think they've been sent. i know the acceptance ones have

h.anarchy

HSC
To everyone here who got an interview with PwC - did you guys apply for assurance or tax and legal?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Black Hawker: Did you get your issue resolved with PwC? hope you did! I got my email today confirming my interview.

Shakky: I think most people have heard from pwc sydney, i got my email today like i said.. so hope you guys did as well!

has ANYONE heard from the mid/small tiers, in particular: Moore Stephens (Sydney West), Duncan Dovico, McGrathNicol, MBT, CamphinBoston....??? THNX! (btw those are the ones i applied for)

With PwC: Ive applied for assurance.

Last edited:

Black Hawker

HSC
haiderr said:
Black Hawker: Did you get your issue resolved with PwC? hope you did! I got my email today confirming my interview.

Shakky: I think most people have heard from pwc sydney, i got my email today like i said.. so hope you guys did as well!

has ANYONE heard from the mid/small tiers, in particular: Moore Stephens (Sydney West), Duncan Dovico, McGrathNicol, MBT, CamphinBoston....??? THNX! (btw those are the ones i applied for)
No unfortunely I didn't get an email. I've emailed them asking my position in the application process. I'll ring them if I don't get a reply by tomorrow.

zer.0.ne

HSC
ed1090 said:
hey zerone, well done. Also are u situated in melbourne or sydney? If in melbourne what day is it?
nah im in sydney.. my interview in on friday and i have no idea what to expect can anyone help??

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
ooohhhh well yeah they r pretty unorganised... my interview scheduler still says Tuesday 8th July BUT the email they sent me says Friday 4th...!!!!

cacali

HSC
h.anarchy said:
To everyone here who got an interview with PwC - did you guys apply for assurance or tax and legal?
Assurance =)

cacali

HSC
haiderr said:
ooohhhh well yeah they r pretty unorganised... my interview scheduler still says Tuesday 8th July BUT the email they sent me says Friday 4th...!!!!
haiderr: did yours say a 9.30 start in the email? Because I swear the interview scheduler says 8.45... will probably call them tomorrow to confirm or something..

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
cacali said:
haiderr: did yours say a 9.30 start in the email? Because I swear the interview scheduler says 8.45... will probably call them tomorrow to confirm or something..
hey cacali!

For Conquest:

Date: Friday, 4 July 2008
Time: 9.30am - 3.00pm
Location: PricewaterhouseCoopers, Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street,
Sydney.
Dress: Business attire or school uniform
What to bring: A copy of your most recent school report.

It says 9.30AM and I'm sure the lady on the phone said 9.15 for 9.30 start

Did you say you were tuesday?

Last edited:

gaaay

HSC
the kpmg info session is 4;30 to 6;30 2moro =D
haha.. i think im wearing casual smart? haha. like black pants black heels and white blouse.. haha i hope every1 doesnt get too overdressed over an information session! how many applicants do you think will attend?

gaaay

HSC
oh yeh, i was wondering. i got a call from pkf and i rec'd an email today just stating the address and time. and at the bottom of the email it said "Please confirm that you receive this information." so. do i have to reply and say that i rec'd it ? lols :S

leoyh

mic`
HSC
lol yeah i read that thinking wth, so i just replied to them saying i got it. it didnt seem liek one of those generic automated emails, so yeah

zer.0.ne

HSC
leoyh said:
lol yeah i read that thinking wth, so i just replied to them saying i got it. it didnt seem liek one of those generic automated emails, so yeah
yeah i got one of those too.. yeah just say u recieved it :p

NickLG

HSC
h.anarchy said:
Assurance, i specified Private Client Services as my preference, did anyone else put this line of service down as their preference?

Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)