advice needed plsss!!! (1 Viewer)

Alkanes

HSC
geez and i thought my parents were tough :S LOL, u said they banned u from net and stuff? that leads me to how are u on here lol?

HSC
geez and i thought my parents were tough :S LOL, u said they banned u from net and stuff? that leads me to how are u on here lol?
ye they banned me from everyfin .. but im a shifty kid ;) got another fone wid me to text my bf .. n my parents r so lost they dnt knoe i hav wireless net
one reason y import parents shuld be loved lol

such_such

HSC
my parents want to move me to sefton :S i currently go to a private school so its going to be a big change for me
Unless you live in Sefton, you can't just decide to 'go' there. I doubt there'll be any places left anyway (in both community and selective).
If you get a awesome mark next time and show it to them, would they reconsider? Or would they just be like "nah, I still want you to move".

liverpool girls (back in my HS days) was known as the slut school. no offense intended. there were always bitch fights going down and lots of jiggers etc.
I still reckon it is (most of the school). They still jig, but I guess it's gone stricter with all the detentions and calling parents :S
But there were girls last year who got an ATAR of 99.5 and 98.(something) ... so it's not the WORSE school in the state.

HSC
Unless you live in Sefton, you can't just decide to 'go' there. I doubt there'll be any places left anyway (in both community and selective).
If you get a awesome mark next time and show it to them, would they reconsider? Or would they just be like "nah, I still want you to move".
yes thats true, but theyve considered another public school only two streets away from where i live.. i personally find it terrible - even get embarrased to mention da schools name .. i told my parents that next time il get higher marks ( i dont know how thats possible cos my marks are high enough) but there really stubborn

i realy dont want to move, i mean its the last year n i dont hav time to go to schools, make frends and adjust properley :( plus other schools may not offer my subjects n have obviously chosen different prescribed texts for instance for english .. dats going to screw me over considerin the half yearlies are soon after the holidays

what should i do? :(

1) chuck tantrums at my parents
2) cry n whinge
3) scream n chuck a spaz

like honestly im desperate!!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Most schools won't let you switch across during the middle of year 12...

red-butterfly

HSC
Tell them it's your life you do what you want with it! and chuck a spaz :):) that sounds like fun :)

Tell them they can't take control of your life because it's your life not their's.
BTW I'd love it if my parents would pick me up and drop me off at uni... Mum's like "NO WAY AM I DRIVING YOU!!! PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!"

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lolling so hard rite nao

get married to your bf, i heard arabs are pretty big with young marriages

MysteryGenius

HSC
Tell them it's your life you do what you want with it! and chuck a spaz :):) that sounds like fun :)

Tell them they can't take control of your life because it's your life not their's.
BTW I'd love it if my parents would pick me up and drop me off at uni... Mum's like "NO WAY AM I DRIVING YOU!!! PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!"
haha same here
except my mum yelled at me for being a lazy waste of space and then kicked me in the face

i kid, i kid
she's too short lol

HSC
get married to your bf, i heard arabs are pretty big with young marriages
i aint getting married at 17 - thats a fact
we are planning to marry but not until we finish uni

some arabs have a tendency of marrying off there kids at a young age - BUT they also tend to 'pick out'/arrange for their kids .. goshh lets not go there
my parents arent like that though :S they want me to get married after i find a job ..
my sis hus like 30 now is stil single

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
What is wrong with you people? Why don't you have cars? It makes it easier to pick up womenz.

HSC
N/A
public transport isnt that bad. its entertaining because you get to see all the weirdos on the bus and laugh at them from the back of the bus.

its also funny to watch people get pissed off at a bus that doesnt stop to pick them up. im a very skilled lip reader now.

*Man stands at bus stop waiting for bus to stop. bus slows down and then speeds off. man says 'fuck you'. me and my friend laugh our heads off.*

but public transport will be a thing of the past now i just realised... ill have my car by the time uni starts. NAWWW

op - lols yeahhh leb parents. your situation is alot like my friend's (also considering your other thread) her mum just had another child too. and shes the second youngest. and her parents are trying to convince her older brother to get married and have kids already. hes in uni though.
so like yeah just try and convince ur parents. chuck a fit. threaten to run away. i dunno?

theMaster

HSC
haha same here
except my mum yelled at me for being a lazy waste of space and then kicked me in the face

i kid, i kid
she's too short lol
LOL kinda reminded me of my mum, she's all like "oh thank god your at uni, that way you can get an office job because nothing else suits you", "why?", "Cause your one lazy guy"...

Don't we all love arab parents? seriously lol

Back to op, you seem kinda lame with all this bf stuff, listen to your parents, focus, get to uni then think about what you wanna do.

MysteryGenius

HSC
LOL kinda reminded me of my mum, she's all like "oh thank god your at uni, that way you can get an office job because nothing else suits you", "why?", "Cause your one lazy guy"...

Don't we all love arab parents? seriously lol

Back to op, you seem kinda lame with all this bf stuff, listen to your parents, focus, get to uni then think about what you wanna do.
hahahaha your mum sounds great XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)