• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
caridee and melrose look the same?
i disagree... plus its not just looks, its personality and drive to win

HSC
N/A
I agree, they look different.

I now can't tell the difference between the twins again :/ Is michelle the tomboy, or the girly-girl?

If the tomboy, yeah, I wish she had stayed too :( I do think though, that she wasn't psychologically ready to be pushed into 24/7 model though... although damn, I hope she gets into it soon!

If the girlygirl, then... pretty face, nice girl, but highly unco-ordinated and no sense of body awareness whatsoever :(

I still hope Caridee wins. I dislike Melrose for a rather large number of reasons.

HSC
N/A
mm true.

What do you want to bet though, that after antm Melrose will dye her hair brunette again? :p Just a hunch I have

lexie85

HSC
does anyone remember who won cycle 2 ? i think it was cycle 2, the one with eva, yaya and amanda

sillysausage200

HSC
cycle 2 was yoanna, shandi, mercedes etc. yoanna won cycle 2. you are thinking of cycle three with eva, yaya and amanda. eva won cycle 3.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Tulipa said:
were you watching during the day on FOX8?

They've started showing cycle 4 which is my favourite season of all so me = happy.
OMG! ME TOO!

I love this season. How funny are they all. I hated Michelle though. Die stupid skin diseased annoying ugly mole faced pirate! Sorry...pent up anger and hatred.

I loved Naima and Brittany. Ahhh...Brittany was such a young Janice...

xx

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
caridee and melrose look the same?
i disagree... plus its not just looks, its personality and drive to win
Yeah...and Caridees personality is evil and yucky and gross.

I held my breath during the elimination this time.

I was soo happy Melrose and Eugena were in the top three. I nearly died when Caridee made it. Michelle was great, and unique, and exciting.

Caridee sucks.

xx

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Yeah...and Caridees personality is evil and yucky and gross.

I held my breath during the elimination this time.

I was soo happy Melrose and Eugena were in the top three. I nearly died when Caridee made it. Michelle was great, and unique, and exciting.

Caridee sucks.

xx
:( caridee is awesome :( what dont you like about her?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
OMG! ME TOO!

I love this season. How funny are they all. I hated Michelle though. Die stupid skin diseased annoying ugly mole faced pirate! Sorry...pent up anger and hatred.

I loved Naima and Brittany. Ahhh...Brittany was such a young Janice...

xx
I freaking LOVE kahlen.

Like, that girl IS a natural. She just pounded it out like nothing else.

I wish she had won, but she didn't have naima's well naimaness that made her so cool.

lexie85

HSC
sillysausage200 said:
cycle 2 was yoanna, shandi, mercedes etc. yoanna won cycle 2. you are thinking of cycle three with eva, yaya and amanda. eva won cycle 3.
yep cycle 3, omg eva ? i was following it on fox 8 and missed the last 2/3 eps, who was runner-up?

:uhhuh: season 4 started

lexie85

HSC
mad 2 black girls

i thought yaya was better than eva, but your right about her attitude

HSC
N/A
Plus, Eva was real. The times we saw her cry on camera, it was heartfelt... not because she was beating herself up, but because she genuinely had issues in her past and was finally opening up to allow them to be healed. Quite a number of the ANTM girls drastically change behaviour as a result of ANTM (either from Tyra, the experience, or seeing themselves on screen). Happily, Eva's the most successul ANTM winner to date :)

I wasn't a huge fan of Yaya. Attitude issues, ugh. Plus that ethno thing... a bit like that other Jamelia? girl in cycle 2. The pageant girl that hated Yoanna :p

I also like Kaylen, but she had confidence issues... although thanks to Tyra's show we now know why. Poor Kaylen was raped by close friends and didn't tell anybody, only seeking counselling post-ANTM :( All the times the panel told her to be more sexy must have really hurt :( I hear she's a lot better now though, and I think she's still modelling :)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
:( caridee is awesome :( what dont you like about her?
Ummm...her yukky drag queen voice. Her 'I think I am so hotness!'

Her attitude to that hottie Nigel Barker!

And Melrose owns her...

xx

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Okay. Well.

This will sound really lame. But every morning before school, I wake up extra early so I can have my fix of ANTM!

I get cranky if I don't see it, although I have seen every episode a billion times.

It makes me happy and is a perfect way to start the day!

And, if I miss it in the morning, I record it in the afternoon!

Yeah, I felt heaps bad for Kahlen. After watching Tyra and finding that out, I was like awww!

I totally hated Keenya though! God she was annoying. Although I did feel bad for her at the end when she started putting on all that weight. That would have to suck.

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)