• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
The_highwayman said:
OMG OMG OMG!

*faints*

EDIT: oh yeah, michelle left...um, shame about that. she was better than amanda. Eugena is improving fortunately but poor caridee and her self-destruction :(
i know.... i want to be excited but i think i might be punished by the gods of lame :O

Skeeta

HSC
oh man i love you <3

it IS rather exciting though!

I also know who wins :uhhuh:

Skeeta

HSC
yoouuuuuuu

(and tom too)

but i was talking to you, mr highwayman

you made me lol, with your fainting

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
OKAY!

Now it is time for my 2c worth regarding ANTM last night!

First of all, I think its sad that Michelle went. I really hate Caridee and she is just soooo soooo sooooo soooooooooo rude. Therefore, if she is not the next to go, I will cry.

I love Melrose more and more every week! She is just awesome! I am beginning to like Eugena as well.

I think she (Eugena) will win, but I'm not sure yet.

Here? Cycle 8? Oh em gee!

I <3 Tyra to the max! I also <3 Perez as well, so its no surprise that he was the bearer of good news!

YAY ANTM CYCLE 8!

xx

daledugahole

HSC
That's so exciting that it's gonna be here.

LOL. When you guys watch ANTM do you ever thing I could so do that better or I would have posed like this or I could so win ANTM even though I'm 5'2.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i used to think that after watching the first series, but now im not so sure... (if i was a girl this is)
i think there is HEAPS of talent involved

HSC
N/A
daledugahole said:
That's so exciting that it's gonna be here.

LOL. When you guys watch ANTM do you ever thing I could so do that better or I would have posed like this or I could so win ANTM even though I'm 5'2.
I try to remember just how damn tall they are. At 5'7, people like Bre and Eva look short, but in reality they're actually pretty tall by 'normal' standards.

Of course, the rest of them are just giants, and they're ALWAYS wearing heels!

I second' Tom's comment about the heaps of talent thing. I've done a few amateur shots (not model shots though, but still portraiture) and damn, it can take 20-25 shots just to get ONE nice one (then again, I could just suck - let's not discount that possibility lol). There's a lot of pressure on those girls to get 80-100% of their shots perfect...

I know I've been dissing Melrose a lot in my past posts. I don't like the way she looks, I don't like the way she acts, I wouldn't buy anything she endorses. I will however, commend her on her dedication - she does work extremely hard to get the results she does, and I can't fault that, so good on her :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
male modelling is shit and boring... i tried watching an episode of that crappy man hunt... but i felt too gay so i stopped.
boring as batshit

HSC
N/A
you need to watch more of Tyson, and that other really sexy male model who's now a racecar driver. Forgotten his name, but he was on Tyra's show once.

veerrryyyy sexy :uhhuh:

EDIT: whoops, someone (ie me) doesn't know the names of important people, lol

Last edited:

lexie85

HSC
manhunt was just good for laughs

<3 tyson beckford (male model that was on tyra's show last week)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
OMG!

DID YOU SEE?

I hate Caridee. She should just leave. NOW!

I don't even feel sympathy for her hypothermia.

I love Melrose though. So happy she is still there...

xx

HSC
N/A
OLE! FLAMENCO!

I almost jumped for joy this episode! (yeah, I do flamenco - and am pretty crazy about it at the moment) the girls were learning the Sevillanas :uhhuh: and whoo, those male flamenco dancers were hot! *swoon* Sexy spanish boys, sexy flamenco dance, what more could a girl want...? To have the body of an ANTM girl, of course. Ok, so maybe in my dreams.

I don't know how or why, but this episode was the first time I really realised exactly how freakin' tall and skinny those girls are. Maybe it was in the flamenco class when I saw them standing next to "Real" people. Holy cow!!!! They're so tall and skinny! Soooo tall and skinny! eep! Spent basically the rest of the episode still trying to comprehend exactly how tall and skinny they are. Ridiculous, I know.

Spoilers for those who haven't seen the episode yet.

I'm kinda suprised Caridee was the one that got hypothermia. When I saw the little episode spoiler thing (on the side of Youtube) I figured it'd be Amanda, because she would probably have less fat on her body. But it's all good, photo shoot went well :)

Am concerned about Melrose's success as a model, namely the way she totally breaks down when she makes a mistake. Mistakes happen... on ANTM they're nice enough to try and support her to get her through it, but you can only imagine that in the real world people are much tougher and will have no tolerance or patience for models that cry, or are control freaks...

Was anyone else confused by Tyra's "reasoning" for Caridee being in the bottom two? I was. I thought maybe they'd comment on her personality, but hey... for once I question Tyra. You can't "work" on hypothermia. It's a bodily reaction beyond our control, right?

I expect Caridee and Melrose to make the top 2. And I hope Caridee wins! :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
poor caridee :( i just wanted to give her a hug
(not entirely for her health :p)

glad you know who left, and i have now lost all love for melrose

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
OMG!

DID YOU SEE?

I hate Caridee. She should just leave. NOW!

I don't even feel sympathy for her hypothermia.

I love Melrose though. So happy she is still there...

xx

haha ew.

seriously have you seen the state of her complexion, moles galore. airbrushers cost money... and i'm sure we can all imagine how must her photos must be touched up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)