Animorphs or Goosebumps? (1 Viewer)

Animorphs or Goosebumps?

• Total voters
HSC
Animorphs. I risked all social cred I had in primary school for this cos only "nerds" read it (in my sucky school anyway).

Villa94

HSC
Sorry mate but disagree with you.. although it's probably me being weird. I'm the kind of guy who would stick his fingers in at each page where I had to make a decision so that I could easily go back to it after and change my mind if I hit an abrupt ending to the story. That was what annoyed me... what looked like a book which would give you a decent amount of reading time (for a kid's reading ability) could end very quickly if you picked the wrong path :(
Same for me this is another reason why i liked animorphs better that Goosebumps.

zaxmacks

HSC
Sorry mate but disagree with you.. although it's probably me being weird. I'm the kind of guy who would stick his fingers in at each page where I had to make a decision so that I could easily go back to it after and change my mind if I hit an abrupt ending to the story. That was what annoyed me... what looked like a book which would give you a decent amount of reading time (for a kid's reading ability) could end very quickly if you picked the wrong path :(
Haha, I used to do the same thing, but still liked them.

Villa94

HSC
Animorphs is getting smashed even though its 100 times better. What is wrong with u readers?

boganxcore

HSC
yeah of course you kept your finger in just in case you died haha
you wouldn't just stop reading if you ended up in the bad scenario haha, you'd go back! :p

showy

HSC
Goosebumps definitely! Vines taking over the house and something crazy under the sink, that stuff was the best! I remember never finishing one called 'The Cry of the Cat' because it was too scary- about a cat jumping through open windows at night and suffocating people by sitting on their faces.

Animorphs was alright but a little hard to follow. It was written in first person or stream of consciousness or something... That big blue thing that was like half horse with a mans torso and gill slits on its face was pretty cool though. Visser-X or something?

MCK

HSC
Goosebumps definitely! Vines taking over the house and something crazy under the sink, that stuff was the best! I remember never finishing one called 'The Cry of the Cat' because it was too scary- about a cat jumping through open windows at night and suffocating people by sitting on their faces.

Animorphs was alright but a little hard to follow. It was written in first person or stream of consciousness or something... That big blue thing that was like half horse with a mans torso and gill slits on its face was pretty cool though. Visser-X or something?
Animorphs is way better. How was it hard to follow? It was just a book written in first person.

P.S- there were 2 blue things (Andalites) one was good (Ax) and the other was bad (Visser Three) who was the leader of the Earth invasion. Ax's brother was the one who gave them the power to morph also. Good Memories.

aiel

HSC
Animorphs all the way. I still have the entire series on my shelf.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah of course you kept your finger in just in case you died haha
you wouldn't just stop reading if you ended up in the bad scenario haha, you'd go back! :p

Haha but I ended up with a LOT of fingers in each of the pages where there was a choice!

ps. I liked the Animorphs TV show :) Now that I think about it.. Ia lso liked that show about the chick who turns into liquid.

Emespre

HSC
Definitely Animorphs. I used to jump up and down and try to fly (if I flapped really, really hard it worked in my dreams...I guess my dream-self knew that it was unrealistic and so would never let me just fly easily - I could never get higher than a metre or so off the ground. Still, I could hover...). I really didn't like the ending though...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
loved the animorph tv series, remember watching it as a kid in the arvo every day @ around 5pm~

Goosebumps books were better though, due to the great variety of storylines and characters

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Animorphs.

They had one of the books in the reading box in my prac class and I read it at lunchtime.

It's still good, much more complex than goosebumps. The kids in my class prefer goosebumps, though. Silly kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)