any one know Minimum wages for..? (1 Viewer)

TheStallion

HSC
Oi stupid asshole! Where the Fu** do you get off calling me a crackhead and mental, people who actually have these problems ie. YOU know that they are serious problems affecting society. I come from a good family and go to private school so before you go mouthing off STFU!! And I've just been talking to a girl who just got a job there at another location and she's 15 and getting 10.40 so before you get all uppity yourself check you're facts dickface!
DON'T come again you poor, foul excuse for a human and btw, DON'T have s nice day :)
Lets see... abusing me then ending in a smiley face? Nice contradiction. Number two, don't talk up private schools, because it doesn't look like they did a lot of good for you, did they? Especially when it comes to common sense, being able to actually take advice without taking it offensively, as well as great English skills.

Number three, point taken on the 15 year old getting a larger wage - so really, that concludes that it's different everywhere. So if you really cared, you would listen to everyone here and RING the reject shop. See what I did there? I actually listened to what you said. You should try it sometime.

brookie94

HSC
Lets see... abusing me then ending in a smiley face? Nice contradiction. Number two, don't talk up private schools, because it doesn't look like they did a lot of good for you, did they? Especially when it comes to common sense, being able to actually take advice without taking it offensively, as well as great English skills.

Number three, point taken on the 15 year old getting a larger wage - so really, that concludes that it's different everywhere. So if you really cared, you would listen to everyone here and RING the reject shop. See what I did there? I actually listened to what you said. You should try it sometime.
Sorry dude if I get a bit offended when I an talked to like a dog, okay?
And the smiley was to be a smartass lol
Anyway thankyou for trying anyway
sorry from now on this forum is for help only

TheStallion

HSC
That's cool, and I probably went a bit over the top with the mental/crack stuff. ;)

brookie94

HSC
I don't, but I just found this thanks to google: http://www.sda.org.au/images/awards/award42.pdf

Best thing is to ask management upfront, you have a right to ask them.
Thanks. I already found this but the only thin about pay is for full- tine and it's confusing
thanks for trying :)
hopefully I get the job, I don't want to ask if I get an interview because I fitb want to ruin my chances lol. I've heard there's a pay thing on their wall so I might
try and get a look if I get n interview

brookie94

HSC
That's cool, and I probably went a bit over the top with the mental/crack stuff. ;)
Haha that's ok lol sorry I called you sien horrible things lol I just
1. really want a job
2. Live a good bitch fight lol
3. Always stick up for myself
4. I REALLY WANT THIS JOb ( it's my first lol):haha::tongue:

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
LMAO!! You are my hero Stallion <3.
Seriously, brook'ie'. I suggest getting a real/another job (something like McDonalds/Coles) where you know what the pay is. You'll probably get much more experience and pay then you will in Reject.

Thanks
:)

brookie94

HSC
LMAO!! You are my hero Stallion <3.
Seriously, brook'ie'. I suggest getting a real/another job (something like McDonalds/Coles) where you know what the pay is. You'll probably get much more experience and pay then you will in Reject.

Thanks
:)
1, my name is brookE not brooK
2, mcdonalds is crap and half my school works there and they take 2 months to get back to you if ever
3, coles is hard to apply for coz you can only put an expression of interest in not an application to an opening
and plus I live in wagga yes that's right I don't live in a big city where there is basically 1 shop to every 2 residents. It's hard work
any more bright ideas

HSC
Yeh. I put in my resume asap like the boss asked. If u read my other thread it has the whole story
why do u ask?
no reason. just a lot of people around here ask a heap of questions about jobs and dont ever end up applying.

like i said in your other thread, any experience is good experience. :) good luck.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Thanks. I already found this but the only thin about pay is for full- tine and it's confusing
thanks for trying :)
hopefully I get the job, I don't want to ask if I get an interview because I fitb want to ruin my chances lol. I've heard there's a pay thing on their wall so I might
try and get a look if I get n interview
It's not just for full time. One of the clauses underneath the full time pay structure explains figuring out pay for part-time, casual, and junior workers. The award came into effect in October 2008, so it looks like the pay is set to change from the 6 month wage to the 12 month wage soon.

So a full time worker at level 2 receives $636.22 per week
Part time is 1/38th of that per hour = $16.74 (if you're over 21).
A junior who is your age (16 and under) gets 50% of adult part time rate = $8.37 per hour
If you're hired as a casual, not a part timer, add 22.5% for casual loading = $10.25 per hour.

Whether your store follows the agreement or not, I don't know, but that's a ball park figure anyways. But you'll need to learn to read award structures to make sure you know your entitlements for pay. I started working at 14 myself, and was ripped off because I was unknowingly paid under award wage, so don't make my mistake :).

If you're worried about asking about pay, ask after you've been hired haha. Good luck, it's good to see young people coming into the workforce.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
1, my name is brookE not brooK
Is that why your username says "brookie". I did put the IE at the end of "brook" in my previous post?
Poor reading skills for a private school student :)

Anyway........ learn to not be a bitch to everyone who is trying to help you.

brookie94

HSC
Is that why your username says "brookie". I did put the IE at the end of "brook" in my previous post?
Poor reading skills for a private school student :)

Anyway........ learn to not be a bitch to everyone who is trying to help you.
Yeh but you put a 'ie' at the and implying you thought my name was brook.
Anyway moving on
thankyou?

brookie94

HSC
It's not just for full time. One of the clauses underneath the full time pay structure explains figuring out pay for part-time, casual, and junior workers. The award came into effect in October 2008, so it looks like the pay is set to change from the 6 month wage to the 12 month wage soon.

So a full time worker at level 2 receives $636.22 per week
Part time is 1/38th of that per hour = $16.74 (if you're over 21).
A junior who is your age (16 and under) gets 50% of adult part time rate = $8.37 per hour
If you're hired as a casual, not a part timer, add 22.5% for casual loading = $10.25 per hour.

Whether your store follows the agreement or not, I don't know, but that's a ball park figure anyways. But you'll need to learn to read award structures to make sure you know your entitlements for pay. I started working at 14 myself, and was ripped off because I was unknowingly paid under award wage, so don't make my mistake :).

If you're worried about asking about pay, ask after you've been hired haha. Good luck, it's good to see young people coming into the workforce.
Thankyou!!!! Finally; an answer I can understand and use to estimate lol thankyou very much! And thanks imatthew and stallion.
Thankyou for your well wishes too :) and yeh once I get hired I will find the definate wage and post it here. HOPE I GET AN INTERVIEW!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)