any one know Minimum wages for..? (1 Viewer)

brookie94

HSC
Hey I was wondering what minimum wage was for a 14 year old at the reject shop? Also a 15 year old too please :)
if you can reply to my other thread that would be great it's called
"job at the reject shop" I think

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Why the hell would you create two threads? You asked this in your other thread, if people KNEW they would fricken tell you......
ffs

brookie94

HSC
Why the hell would you create two threads? You asked this in your other thread, if people KNEW they would fricken tell you......
ffs
The other one is about the job this one is asking a general question about minimum wage for my age! I was just relating it to the reject
shop wage coz u heard they get more
geez piss off if your not gunna help :)
come again

TheStallion

HSC
There's a negative rep thing for a reason Mathew, I suggest you use it. ;)

TheStallion

HSC
You've already been given help - use the damn search function, wage questions are asked all the time.

brookie94

HSC
You've already been given help - use the damn search function, wage questions are asked all the time.
I already have. Nothing came up! It only comes up for 16 year olds and above. That's why I started a new thread. And I haven't had any help that was what I needed yet.

brookie94

HSC
you musn't have read the thread properly. it does give examples of 15 year old wages.

/end thread
Yes but these were from ages ago and from another yahoo answers a girl said she got 10.40 for a 15 year old.
i need 14 years more than 15 anyway

TheStallion

HSC
For a 14 year old, it would be a piece of shit, like 6-7 dollars. 15 year old, probably somewhere between 7 and 9.

TheStallion

HSC
I told you the rough estimates of the wages, now stfu. 2012 HSC'ers shouldn't be anywhere near these forums.

brookie94

HSC
I told you the rough estimates of the wages, now stfu. 2012 HSC'ers shouldn't be anywhere near these forums.
thank babikakez for trying to help
FU TheStallion. you "tried" to "help" but didn't really.
and i have every right to be on these forums! its for anyone in high school, when you put in your HSC year, you can put up to 2013 so how about you STFU okay?

TheStallion

HSC
No - I told you the god damn wages, so shut up and actually try get a job first - not like you'll ever be allowed into one. You don't even need a bloody job at 14/15, although in your case, I suppose you do need to fund your crack addiction.

Long story short - you've been told the wages, and if you don't believe us, ask at the reject shop themselves - now stfu, unless you have a mental problem and want to keep arguing for no reason.

brookie94

HSC
No - I told you the god damn wages, so shut up and actually try get a job first - not like you'll ever be allowed into one. You don't even need a bloody job at 14/15, although in your case, I suppose you do need to fund your crack addiction.

Long story short - you've been told the wages, and if you don't believe us, ask at the reject shop themselves - now stfu, unless you have a mental problem and want to keep arguing for no reason.
Oi stupid asshole! Where the Fu** do you get off calling me a crackhead and mental, people who actually have these problems ie. YOU know that they are serious problems affecting society. I come from a good family and go to private school so before you go mouthing off STFU!! And I've just been talking to a girl who just got a job there at another location and she's 15 and getting 10.40 so before you get all uppity yourself check you're facts dickface!
DON'T come again you poor, foul excuse for a human and btw, DON'T have s nice day :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)