Anybody NOT going to schoolies at all? (1 Viewer)

7oas7y

HSC
*hand shoots straight up*

Oh yes pick me! I'm not going on schoolies!!! Or at least not the "traditional schoolies" 'cos I respect my liver and my body. Yeah, yeah, I know, schoolies isn't all about getting shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones and "having fun", but the reality is, this happens to some people. I have everything in my home to recreate the schoolies scene (minus drunk twats 'cos they're out "having fun") only it's free and more peaceful.

In fact something just occurred to me... Schoolies isn't about partying at all. It's about celebrating the end of school for the rest of our lives (unless you're n00b at life and have to repeat lmao) and there's no correct way to do this. Some people will go kill themselves up in QLD, some people will chill on the coast with some mates, I will just chill at home listening to music and reading essays by Clive Bell. Instead of spending money, I will be making money working and relaxing simultaneously. So in a sense, I AM participating on schoolies.

Just wondering if anybody else shares the same thoughts?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'll be chilling on the coast with mates ^^

And yeah, i don't see the point of getting "shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones" either XD

Sarebs

HSC
Yours is one of the most interesting Schoolies I've ever heard of. Congrats on that by the way.

I just couldn't be bothered with Schoolies, too much organisation. Would rather just do something out of the blue, or hang with the people at home lol.

HSC
i'm not going on schoolies because i'm going on a year exchange next year and want to spend the time with my family instead.

astroe

HSC
You mean the thing in the Gold Coast where everyone gets drunk on the beach and stuff?

Nope - cause I'm a kainotophobic asian haha. :p

samthebear

HSC
Me. not going to schoolies b/c i'm going overseas =D which, imo is much better than schoolies

7oas7y

HSC
Thanks Sarebs, I put in a lot of work into organising my schoolies week.
Astroe, all asians are kainotophobic. (only kidding <3)

The Engineer

HSC
Im just relaxing and working to earn a bit of money. I dont like the idea of getting drunk and not even remembering if you had a good time or not!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm not going to Schoolies either. :)

jniranjan

HSC
i agree with your views. I want to enjoy my night, not end up in hospital with glass all over my face, and not being able to remember what i did that night.

SucRii

Banned
HSC
haha even if I wanted to I couldnt. Thats a def no-no from my parents, and I totally agree.

Ksubi

HSC
I'll be chilling on the coast with mates ^^

And yeah, i don't see the point of getting "shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones" either XD

Hanging with GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS ima guessing.

Ksubi

HSC
dammm, too bad.
what are you doing?
not uin or tafe? just full time work..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)